ever see a real jdm yellow itr?

Nancy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont think you get what i was trying to imply. a real jdm yellow itr is super hard to find and finding the jdm oem interior is even harder to find. so that being a 100% stock jdm yellow itr with original everything inside and out makes it one of the hardest itr's to find.

and you have "v-tec" in your signature when its spelled the correct way in that stupid picture right in front of you.

It's rare, I get it, I still don't like the interior. If it was cleaned, it would probably look better. And I fixed my sig, now find something else to nit-pick.

post a picture of yourself and i bet i could nit pick you for days you honky bastard.

I've done nothing to you, yet you feel you must be a complete 'tard on the forums to me. Good game. And the fact that you would go out of your way to nit pick me makes me think you need a life. To be honest, I was expecting more maturity, especially from someone who calls themself a "mother" Get over yourself.

While Nancy can nit-pick sometimes (that's her way of telling you, you suck), she has a point. You had it spelled right in front of you and spelled it wrong. That's pretty sad. As far as her being a mother??? At least her kid will know how to spell when the correct spelling is right in front of his face. Of course, I still fail to see how nit-picking has anything to do with her being a mother.

I've done nothing to you, yet you feel you must be a complete 'tard on the forums to me. Good game. And the fact that you would go out of your way to nit pick me makes me think you need a life. To be honest, I was expecting more maturity, especially from someone who calls themself a "mother" Get over yourself.

Dude go die :effyou: , Nancy was joking, dont talk sh!t about her just becuase she pwned you, and the fact that she is a mother has nothing to do with this so dont bring that up again. Douche bag.

EDIT: We all like Nancy 1023828292190 times better then you so dont try and and make another come back, its not worth it, inless you want all of HF hating you and not just me.

We were being sarcastic, until you attacked Nancy, though she can fend for herself I know but she isn't here right now to do so, and im not gonna let you talk sh!t about her and get away with it, especially when you call her a bad mother.

I don't hate you and don't have a problem with you..... but if you seriously think she was being a jerk by the way she told you about your sig.......then you're definately a noob. Her and most of the regs would have ripped you apart for that 6 months ago. She was actually being very nice in the way she told you that.

And second the bad mother part. I do, not like you after that comment (which was completely uncalled for).

That she wasn't as mature as I was expecting her to be....

To be honest, I was expecting more maturity, especially from someone who calls themself a "mother" Get over yourself.

And, I still like all of you, heck, I argue more with my own family than this.

Thanks 90 :thumbsup:

I like Monty.

I didn't have a problem with him until this, but I guess I will let this one slide because you are still new, I will let Nancy chime in if she has anything to add about this. BUT I have my eyes on you :shifty:

Archived