Rick's Plan

Ok, here is whats new. I have a million offers now thanks to craigslist.

these are the ones im considering.

1) a straight car for car trade (no gsr) for a del sol

2) my hatch with gsr for an ls teg with all the parts for ls vtec, saw pics, everything is brand new

3) my hatch, jdm gsr, t60 turbo kit for a stage 2 srt4

4) straight car for car trade (no gsr) for a crx

5) $2500 for my hatch

6) hatch and gsr for a 350 firebird

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, here is whats new. I have a million offers now thanks to craigslist.

these are the ones im considering.

1) a straight car for car trade (no gsr) for a del sol

2) my hatch with gsr for an ls teg with all the parts for ls vtec, saw pics, everything is brand new

3) my hatch, jdm gsr, t60 turbo kit for a stage 2 srt4

4) straight car for car trade (no gsr) for a crx

5) $2500 for my hatch

6) hatch and gsr for a 350 firebird

the first one is number one for a reason. do it do it del sol do it

well, this guy wants to meet me tomorrow afternoon.

srt4.jpg

That is the ugliest SRT-4 I have ever seen. It looks like its 15 years old. It better be fast to make up for that.

I have a question. With all this DA Squad and Coupe Group crap...is there a Del Sol Squad or something?? Because there would be like 13091312 members just on HF.

click on this link!!!!!click

that guy who owns that del sol will trade it for the srt4.

how come nobody listens to me. lol.

i can get the srt4 for a day, and then trade it for the del sol in the link.

Yeah, and then the guy in the del sol decides to back out and your stuck with a hideous yellow neon.

Actually to be honest, I was going to vote for the SRT since that honestly seems like the best deal IMO. Then I saw it was a hideous yellow color and changed my car. I hate dodge, but think the SRT is a good bang for your buck if you don't care about making it past 100k miles.

ok, here is the update.

I just made the guy drive down here from LA in the srt 4.

well, he gets here, and as soon as i see it i vomit in my mouth a little bit.

its bright yellow with a carbon fiber hood, i dont have a prob with that. but the front bumper is kinda saggin on one side so it looks like it has down syndrome.

I go and take it for a test drive, it has only the backseat and a drivers seat, but the drivers seat is actually a passenger seat from a corolla, so only one bolt is holding it down. the boost gauge was torn out. there is broken glass on the carpeting because the glass was shot out during a driveby and was replaced but they didnt bother to vacuum. the knobs for the climate control crap is all missing. the engine light is on. there is a boost leak so its boosting like 8 lbs instead of 17. the bov sounds like an old man farting, literally it sounds like pffft. and it needs an alignment badly. like really badly. im holding the wheel practically all the way to the left and the car is still trying to go right.

so lets look at this equation.

passenger seat for driver seat= seat belt wont click

no seatbelt+alignment issues+turbo+one bolt holding down rocking seat= one scary f*cking testdrive.

did i mention that the car had a salvaged title because the airbags deployed in an accident like 3 years ago? the car has 26,000miles sure, but where the airbags pop out of the dashboard and steering wheel, well, it looks like mudflaps reaching for heaven.

so no, i didnt get the neon. lol.

i told the guy to fix all that stuff and then ill consider it. so he is driving all the way back to LA now. I told him to at least put the right seats in it, get an alignment, and fix the boost leak before i looked at it again. oh, and the airbag thing too.

i would get the srt-4 anyway.

buy srt-4 viper seats

boost gauge = $80

vacuum = 2 minutes

boost leak = compression check and fix

climate control knobs are about $5 from Dodge, and there's only 3.

Fix the boost leak and run the factory 14 lbs, the blow off plate will sound incredible once again

CAI, 3" Turbo-back Exhaust

AGP WGA

Big FMIC

in the 12's-very low 13's

you need to get that neon.

Archived