Rick's Plan

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you come here to cali and be here this weekend and help me swap in my gsr motor, ill give you the gsr/type r motor

i dont have a cherry picker though, so it will be extremely interesting putting it in and taking it out

Ehh, I wouldnt be able to do it this weekend, It would be at least about 2 1/2 weeks before I could do it. That is, if I had a way to get there and be able to do it that soon.

Do you have an A-frame or a Garage\car port or anything?

I need help. ok, here is whats happening. i get the crx tomorrow. here is the problem. i want to swap in my gsr and take out the gsr/ctr motor but i need its tranny.

my motor has a hydro tranny on it. the gsr/ctr has a cable tranny on it.

what do i do?

ok. how hard is it to do a cable/hydro conversion. the crx im getting has a cable clutch. i want to put my gsr motor into the crx using the tranny that is already in the crx. the thing is, my motor is hooked up to a hydro tranny. what do i have to do to make my motor work with a cable tranny.

Archived