Rick's Plan

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since you are not actually converting anything, the cable tranny should work fine with the motor that is in it now. But if you put your Hydro tranny in I think you would be happier.

Edit: I worded it wrong. The tranny in the car now should work with your motor no problem, you shouldnt have to buy anything different.

I worded mine wrong too. The tranny in the CRX won't bolt up the GSR, different bellhousings and bolt pattern on the block.

the crx has a gsr block with a ctr head. will the the cable tranny off of that motor bolt right up to my gsr and work even though my gsr has a hydro?

dude, i didnt get the rex. here, click.

instead im getting something else. :D :thumbsup:o:)

ill post some pics tonight. its so hot!!! and my motor will easily slide right into this car. yum, its hot!

and ill have the turbo for it soon too! yay

hehe, im going to pick the car up now. and ooooo, i have a choice. hmmm. a DA with no hood but rims. or a nice 92-95 civic hatchback with an ls motor + mods with a stage 2 clutch, which would be an easy swap for my gsr. =)

edit:

quick, which one do you think i should get? the DA is stock, but needs a hood, the hatch has mods and already has an integra motor.

i know which one im getting, and its pretty obvious. but i want your guys' opinions

Archived