Rick's Plan

Tomorrow im looking at a buying this teg and im going to swap my gsr into it. Im selling my carbon fiber hood and center console and quite possibly my tenzo seats. The bank is starting to harass me about my car so im going to leave them an empty shell to play with.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just realized something. out of all the regs not many people have EG's....that sucks

Edit: didn't mean to jack your thread. i just wanted to get that out.

why should i get a 92? oh crap, its an automatic!!!! ahhh, thanks for pointing that out. lol. i was so wrapped up in "yay, im gonna get another teg," that i didnt realize it. blonde moment.

i used to have a black DA a couple years ago. i loved it. but i totaled it when i slammed into the side of a semi. ill definitely put my coilovers from my civic onto it, then swap in the gsr motor. sand it down, prime it, and paint it a midnight blue or something, maybe championship white, it would look good with a cf hood.

you said your gonna sell you seats, hood and stuff to leave them with a shell. so why don't you just swap everything into the DA and whatever you can't swap sell. If you decide to sell the seats PM me with a price if i gots the money i'm interested.

you said your gonna sell you seats, hood and stuff to leave them with a shell. so why don't you just swap everything into the DA and whatever you can't swap sell. If you decide to sell the seats PM me with a price if i gots the money i'm interested.

well, a cf hood and center console from a civic wont fit a DA.

im selling both seats with 4point harnesses for $500 total (including mounting brakets for 96-99 civic)

$200 for hood

$200 for console

this will buy any extra parts i need for the swap into the DA

im sellin my Laptop to buy the DA ($1500 for laptop)

if i get the second one, im going to repaint it. ill try roller painting it first. i want to paint it white, then ill smoke the tailights and put a cf hood on it. and lower it too, of course.

edit: and tint the windows.

Archived