built head and bottom end

dc spot header

hayami exhaust

Grddey stage two turbo set up

360hp

Ok I really hope your kidding.

Here's what I see wrong.

"Street"

1. What's stock when you say "Stock with Eagle Rods and low compression pistons"? Are you saying stock sleeves?

2. 310cc injectors?

3. HKS IC? Why? Waste of Money

4. I'm mad you said Gauge Clusters and didn't name any thing else major to do with the build. Gauges have nothing to with the build. If you had those parts you listed, your car wouldn't run. Bottom line.

5. Where on Earth did you get 320whp from?

"Track"

1. Why Would you get the Y7?

2. 330 injectors?

3. Type R Fuel Rail = not needed

4. Can't use a DC header with a turbo pal.

5. Hayame Exhaust isn't big enough for the turbo

6. Greddy Stage 2? What is that?

7. Are you making up numbers?

Just delete your post out of my thread. You have 0 idea as to what you are talking about.

You'd be wasting your money doing his build.

Valve size doesn't matter on stock bore D's. Bigger than stock and you won't be making any more power. (NA). The A6 flows better due to the design of the ports.

wasting money doing my build? why you say that? actually i dont care , i proved you wrong time and time again , so if they still wanna listen to you power to them. your 19 and know it all , must be nice. dude why dont you just leave , and stop straying these people from what theyd like to try just for the chance you can sell them parts and make money off them. pretty lame dude if you ask me. notice he doesnt say WHY not to build the D me and solles are talking about , just that its a waste.

and here im the one who has WARN next to thier name. im like one of the biggest contributing members here and i get WARN? and for what??? fuk this BS .

Becuase you're a f*cking idiot. The only way to get power out of a D is to put in a big cam. To get power out of a big cam you have to spin it high. Spinning it to 8,000-9,000 with your setup the piston will be outrunning the flame and it will wear out very fast. Not to mention the crank is not compatible with the D15 block. The last thing you want to do when building a Honda engine is shorten the rods on purpose. Not only do you start off with a short block and short rods, but you then make them shorter by putting in a bigger crank. 94.4mm stroke in a D15 block and you want to rev it to 8,000-9,000 reliably... Not to mention how much the headwork will cost to make it actually flow enough to make power. Maybe if you actually built a D series like I have then you would have thought about a nice setup. Proved me wrong time and again? That would be what I've done to you.

youve never proved me wrong once. you just think you did. your good at getting the people that follow you to beleve anything cause thier young. you know fuk all , you work in a place that builds engines , and run to the people that do know with every question you have , so you can run back here and try and look smart. and for some reason , knock everyone else that might know something as well.

other than that , im not even responding to anything you said there , you guys wanna beleve this him, go ahead.

Cranny edited his post earlier SSR, he said the mains didn't line up, therefore, needing a D16 block from 96-2000.

You can stroke a D and still make power.

Big cams can get you big power in any motor.

Stop acting like a prick to eachother.

I wanna buy a trans.

Cranny edited his post earlier SSR, he said the mains didn't line up, therefore, needing a D16 block from 96-2000.

You can stroke a D and still make power.

Big cams can get you big power in any motor.

Stop acting like a prick to eachother.

I wanna buy a trans.

thanks for the backup solles , but i dont care what he thinks man. if he gets a kick out of making me look dumb , power to him. the guys that have been watching over the past little while , at the things he says , knows he dont even know what hes saying half the time. and he says what he says(even if its wrong) to make me look stupid , and other people brush me off. i dont quite get it but power to him. this site , imo , would be better off without him. hes arrogant little kid to me , thats it. no longer will i get upset , i laugh at chu , baahahahaha.

He does have a nicely built D.

I just wish he would explain why he says what he says instead of just expecting everyone to believe it. Citing sources never really hurts, you know.

Cranny, you do know a lot about Honda engines. I pretty much figure that if I have a problem with the sol I'm taking it to you first. I do wish you could type better, though. Capitalization is one of my friends.

I paid more attention to his posts than crannys because they were easier to read.

thats just lazy , lol

He does have a nicely built D.

I just wish he would explain why he says what he says instead of just expecting everyone to believe it. Citing sources never really hurts, you know.

Cranny, you do know a lot about Honda engines. I pretty much figure that if I have a problem with the sol I'm taking it to you first. I do wish you could type better, though. Capitalization is one of my friends.

SSR doesnt have a nicely built D dude , hahaha , its bone stock with a couple gearing changes , hahaha. but mine aint much better , lol. id be glad to help you with anything i can dude , any one of yas , and if i dont know the answer , i will admit it , lol. or help you research more. like me and B16B who no longer is around until SSR shot down everything i said , even though i wasnt wrong at all , which is what bugs me about the guy. anything you need boys , im there for yas.

SSR posted his build a while ago in some random thread and it deffo was more than bone stock with gearing changes. I thought.

Cannot wait to start your build, Cranny. Would you recommend getting a header and exhaust first or after?

Archived