Signature Suggestion

I think we should make a forum rule that sinature pictures be limited to a maximum of 600 pixels wide and no more than 200 pixels tall. It gets really annoying when people use full size photos in their sigs. While we're at it, how about 1 quote per signature. I know, I used to have 2, but don't anymore and now see how annoying it can be to have to scroll past so much in the sigs. I like seeing the pictures, so don't want to disable them, just don't want them so large?

I think we should make a forum rule that sinature pictures be limited to a maximum of 600 pixels wide and no more than 200 pixels tall. It gets really annoying when people use full size photos in their sigs. While we're at it, how about 1 quote per signature. I know, I used to have 2, but don't anymore and now see how annoying it can be to have to scroll past so much in the sigs. I like seeing the pictures, so don't want to disable them, just don't want them so large?

he did a +1 to something he already has.

you are a doofus.

If sigs are extremely too large, then I usually contact the member and ask them to resize it, and if they don't then I delete it. (Or delete it if the member is a regular who knows better.)

I think a lot of the sigs are too big now as well.

• 1 month later...
I request bigger avatars!! And more emoticons!!!

If you have emoticons you would like to see added, send me a PM with them and i'll take a look.

I'll look at the buddy icon sizes and see. We try and limit it because of bandwidth, but since nobody is really on dialup anymore, it's not as bad an issue.

Archived