I Failed Inspection

GsrCrx

hahahhahaha. that sucks the big one. couldnt you just go buy one for like 5 bucks and pass.

never failed the inspection. good friends with all the local shops so they just throw on the sticker because they know my car is fine

you dont have to get those little stickers below your rearview?

Nope, nothing at all no emission inspecting or anything, alls you do when you buy a new car is regester it and insure it and tag it, I could build a completly illegal street car and have it registered and tagged in one day.

Nope, nothing at all no emission inspecting or anything, alls you do when you buy a new car is regester it and insure it and tag it, I could build a completly illegal street car and have it registered and tagged in one day.

Ohio FTW!!!

failed once when i first got it bc there was a huge hole in my muffler...but since then i've got my friend Danny at DNL Automotive to pass me. He's teh man.

and he has a ls vtec DA9.

haha in ny you cant even have friends print you one up anymore here they have the inspection stickers all linked to the main head in albany and the car is programmed into a machine while they run diagnostics on your car to see if anythings wrong and if it fail that test its automaticly in albany that it failed so it wont let the dealership print it

i once had electric tape on my headlights. my little brother put it on to see what eyelids looked like on my car. I forgot i had it on and went into inspection and they failed me. I asked why and they said, "your headlights are cracked so you taped it up. i have no choice but to fail you."

I told him the story and went out and took off the tape and he passed me.

Hahahaha @ TL. I don't think I've ever failed. Everything that the mechanics catch is always while I'm having them do routine stuff like change the tires and they discover that my exhaust manifold is rusted to almost nothing or my radiator is about to explode or there is a groundhog in my distributor.

Hahahaha @ TL. I don't think I've ever failed. Everything that the mechanics catch is always while I'm having them do routine stuff like change the tires and they discover that my exhaust manifold is rusted to almost nothing or my radiator is about to explode or there is a groundhog in my distributor.

Hand a groundhog crawl up in one of my wifes cars one time and die against her belt. Was there for 2 weeks and no mechanic would touch it... Thanks for the memory :crazy:

Hand a groundhog crawl up in one of my wifes cars one time and die against her belt. Was there for 2 weeks and no mechanic would touch it... Thanks for the memory :crazy:

maybe that groundhog can join hungs skunk and really tare his lawn up hahaha

Archived