carbon fiber center console

Rick B.

yeah guys seriously drop the pics. meth is a serious mother. cant tell from the pic, but is it real carbon fiber, or like the black and grey checkered knockoff

its real carbon fiber. it cost like 50 bucks less than my hood. the door panels are 250 a piece that i want to get. havent found a dash yet.

I'm very un-proud to say that Missouri is the number 1 state for meth production and use. There are hundreds of meth labs busted per year in a town of around 12,000 people. Probably thousands in our county each year. There was even an elementary art teacher in missouri busted for having meth in her desk drawer and using. Meth is really bad and suppossed to be 100x more addictive than cocaine.

I'm very un-proud to say that Missouri is the number 1 state for meth production and use. There are hundreds of meth labs busted per year in a town of around 12,000 people. Probably thousands in our county each year. There was even an elementary art teacher in missouri busted for having meth in her desk drawer and using. Meth is really bad and suppossed to be 100x more addictive than cocaine.

its really addictive. we had alot of it coming over the border in arizona, was real easy to find. i overdosed on an 8ball. i feel sorry for anyone out there that does that crap. it really fracks you up for the rest of your life. i have hypertension from it (my resting heart rate is 93 beats a minute on average) as well as memory loss. and i only did it for 6 months

Rbolander, you make yourself sound so much gayer everyday. Especially since you did and do drugs.

not gay. said it before. dont do drugs anymore. it was a problem that i got over. can you have a little respect. im sure it wouldnt kill you. now, can you guys just answer my damn question.

what would fit better, itr seats or ctr seats. i want the front as well as the back. also, where might i be able to find them

look. im asking the question on the forum to get help. can you give me some ideas on sites possibly. i mean, the point of a forum is to get help, as well as talk about cars, last time i checked.

by the way Iowa is the #1 production for meth in the USA, its even been on discovery channel, travel channel, TLC, and MTV

not bragging, just stating the truth.

cmon guys, you cant both be number one, because then that would be eleven

It must have just changed in the last couple of years then. I know when Meth first started big, Missouri was the main place it was at. Glad to see it's moving it's way north now. In anycase, the Midwestern United States is the worst area by far for the stuff.

oh no doubt dude, cause the biggest part is in southern iowa, real real real small towns. i took a trip down there fishing for a weekend with my old boss, and the guy we stayed with took us around lake rathbun...aabout 10 miles out. and i noticed cars here and there at abandoned barns, houses, etc... and i said "wtf?" he said "awh, thats where the cookers do their stuff" so i was like "well, why don't the cops do anything>?" and all he said was "well, they cook too"

sad.

Archived