• 2 weeks later...

if you notice.. i just built my crappy desk

img1195au8.jpg

my shank

img1196nn2.jpg

and my legit games..

img1198sy5.jpg

:ph34r:

my desk is merely a coffee table 3 inches away from the couch where i sleep. haha i have a lap top that i threw three days ago, so it hasa cracked lcd screen. so i went into my burnt up house, got my monitor, wiped off all the soot and stuff. and plugged it up to the laptop. and figured i had might as well get my both my modem, and other miscelaneous computer items and connect them all together, and have them strewn across the floor.

I have that same knife VR17. But mine's in tan. CRKT makes good knives.
yeah i got it as a gift.. i love it, its always right by me where ever i go, in case i see a ghost, its near me when i sleep, when i go watch the grudge 2 tomorrow on friday the 13th, il probaly have on me.. when i go fishing mostly use it.. had it on me when they jacked my bros car too.. but didnt want to get it bloody so i used the bat..
Nice Desktop, shes a hot azn chick...second to tila nyguen lol. damn man you got maximum carnage...that game is throoooow back!
that would be zhang ziyi, from crouching tiger hidden dragon, shes in a few movies too.. id rather have zhang ziyi then tila just because tila makes us asian look bad.. in certain ways.. oh and maximum carnage isnt working.. i just play zelda or mario rpg.

Archived