Freshly Detailed GSR....you might be amazed

CleanGSR

I listed it in the first post, but here it is again. For my mildly abbrasive polish I used Sonus SFX-2. For show car polish I used Sonus SFX-3. I used Meguiars M21 for my sealant. I applied it all using a Porter Cable 7336 at speed 5. Oh and I used the Meguiars Clay bar before the polishes.

Well I did a full detail on my teg over labor day weekend. I just had a chance to take some pictures last night. Unfortunately it was an overcast so the pictures aren't the best they could have been. Still pretty amazing IMO though.

Process:

Wash/Dry

Car Clayed w/ Meguiars Clay Bar

Trim taped off

Polished with SFX-2 by PC @ Speed 5

Polished wtih SFX-3 by PC @ Speed 5

Sealed with Meguiars M21 by PC @ Speed 3 (Removed by Microfiber)

Wheels:

QD'd w/ TWPUG QD

Clayed w/ Megs Clay Bar

Sealed with Meguiars M21

Headlights got same treatment as the paint

Let me know what you guys think.

Integra-Detail-1.jpg

Integra-Detail-2.jpg

Integra-Detail-3.jpg

This is the reflection of the driver's side of the car

Drivers-Side-Reflection-1.jpg

This is a reflection of the passenger side of the car

Passenger-Side-Reflection-1.jpg

Another passenger side reflection

Passenger-Side-Reflection-3.jpg

This is suppossed to show the pearl in the paint, but I had a hard time getting it to capture right.

Pearl-1.jpg

And my reflection in the driver's side door

My-Reflection.jpg

dude, you're white?

i think i just creamed a little in my pants. when i first saw the reflexion pic of the trees i was like wtf is he takin pictures of trees for? you should make that picture of your car from the front your profile pic. it looks like a ferrari with the round lights and that lip. ur car is sweet dude. although i gotta be picky and say that it needs something in the back like a deck lip or a small spoiler. like in the front it all sporty then in the back it just kinda looses it.

Nah.....I like it wingless better. I don't care for the stock spoiler and don't care for the type r. I think wingless tegs look the best but look better when a little lower than my car. If my car sat another 1" lower the back would look really squatty without the wing.

Archived