single cam N/A build

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and quit bein a thread whore you little b*tch. go brag to some 12 year olds who dont know the difference and believe every word you say. tell them you will smoke their powerwheels down the block LOL

lol....hey kids check out my honda's triple over head cam

lol....hey kids check out my honda's triple over head cam

LOL ^

anyways, what do you people think of manley? i was thinking of getting their rods and valvetrain with the race valves... ive never used manley before, only heard good things. so whats up any body know if they are pretty good?

w/e......... and ssr i wouldnt give u my full name if my life depended on it.. and rite now im only an intern over at the plant cuz im still in HS and taking college classes...

I thought you said you were done in this thread because none of us know anything. Hold the phone's boys, he lied yet again.

LOL to everything. poor kid just wanted to fit in lol. its ok, one day you will build a 6 second single cylinder somethin and own everyone. k maybe not.

whats with the internet dating lol. giggity gig, love it

Archived