My CRX

Cool man.

Do what you wish, but here is my recommendation: Get factory bumpers, and sides, and get a front lip. Then, paint the car some shade of blue. 350Z blue looks great too. Then, get stock headlights, and amber corners. Eventually change the wheels, and you're done with the exterior. Then, turn up the boost.

Screw that. Keep ricing it out. Put a big aluminum wing on it, and some clear taillights. Leave it primered. This way when everybody laughs about it being a ricer car, they'll feel that much dumber when you're actually faster than them. Oh, the irony.

Personally, I think that thing looks pretty sweet, even primer'd. I like the wheels and the kit ain't bad in my opinion. I wouldn't go all the way with the aluminum wing, though.

I have hubcaps cuz I'm poor. I need tires for my MR7s before they go on my car. Those are important, I hear.

I like uniquely bad looking cars. This one is sweet like candy in that way.

I agree with that but the price was right on these. Plus, I like understated. In fact, I'll prolly get Honda center caps for them to make them look like big OEMs to most people.

I was kidding guys. I actually don't mind the body kit too much. Paint it black, paint the wheels gunmetal, and lower it and I'd love it.

What should it matter if you're kidding or not? It's a ricey looking kit. Maybe it was his brother-in-law is/was a ricer, and this guy is going to de-rice the car... then again, maybe not.

:thumbsup:

haha, you forgot to mention the headlights and tails (looks like they'd be clears or altezzas, hard to tell from that angle though).

but hey, i guess if he likes it that way, then that's his choice...

welcome to the board, btw to the OP.

No Alt lights, plain black and red clears.

I also don't plan on changing the body style. I'm not a conformist, I do my own thing, although in this case it was already done. I see nothing wrong with it so it will stay as is. Obviously, nobody here has been in the South, because if you think this is "ricey", then you haven't seen crap. And I would never get a wing, on any car.

No Alt lights, plain black and red clears.

I also don't plan on changing the body style. I'm not a conformist, I do my own thing, although in this case it was already done. I see nothing wrong with it so it will stay as is. Obviously, nobody here has been in the South, because if you think this is "ricey", then you haven't seen crap. And I would never get a wing, on any car.

It's ricey, but there is far worse out there, which isn't exclusive to the south. If you like it, so be it, that's what you like.

it looks pretty nice to me, its right on the border of rice but i like it. is that just wheel gap blending in with the tires or are those just bigger tires? if they are bigger go with a thinner tire and lower it lil bit. i've always been partial to black or blue cars with bronze rims, kind of a subaru ralley look.

Archived