Coil overs

ObieTrice

I was thinking about buying coil overs for my 1998 civic lx and i was wondering if it would be hard to install. Also would i need to buy anything elese or can I just put coil overs on the car. I dont know much about cars.

Dude, super easy, I had no clue when I did my springs, but there is really nothing to it, get it man, If you need any help, just ask me, Im on almost everyday, and other members can help you too.

Thats what I was speaking of...Like he said, get tein's or omnipowers, I havent heard much on the skunk2's though.

nah man skunk 2 's are ok i had them on my civic skunk 2 coilovers with tokico blues shocks/struts on

them and the ride was pretty good probaly not as good as those full suspension coilovers but it was ok.

as far as installation it's not that bad. just get some friends to help you and you'll be fine.

nah man skunk 2 's are ok i had them on my civic skunk 2 coilovers with tokico blues shocks/struts on

them and the ride was pretty good probaly not as good as those full suspension coilovers but it was ok.

as far as installation it's not that bad. just get some friends to help you and you'll be fine.

Skunk2 makes a full coilover kit now, which is supposed to be pretty good.

you dont NEED airtools, but they are a BIG help.

springs are easy. couple bolts and the strut is out. the only way to truely learn something is to go ahead and do it, so dont be afraid.

Archived