New to This World and Clueless

SliverS2K03

Hey Guys my Name is Andy and im 18 years Old. Two days ago i just got my S2000. I went From a 04 EVO VIII to a S2000. To be honest I dont really miss my Evo. Yea it Was a Beast,but it always broke down on me. When it comes to s2ks i am a HUGE Noob. I hope i get to learn alot about my Car and fall in love with it even more .. I have a few Stupid Q but plz Forgive me.

How are S2k Trans? Cuz the Past to Days i Have gotten it I have Been going Hard on it. Launched it a 5500 and 6000. But i just popped the Clutch.

When ever i turn my Car off i hear a Ticking Sound. Is that the car Cooling Down?(sometimes happens when the car is on)

What Mods Can i get that would Bring me to high 200Hp - low 300. On all motor?

Thanks Andy :thumbsup:

lol not really.

what year Evo did you have? and how many miles. older evos had a lot of problems with the transmissions, but the newer ones seem to be better. one of the reasons why i bought an STi and not an EVO.

i love S2k's, but they cant compare to an EVO. totally different car.

anyways, pics of the ride?

Damnnn lucky bastard, great choice with the S2000, my friends Justin has a 2000 S2000 with HKS carbon cat back forged rods and pistons, CAI and some other stuff, it runs low 13's, high 12's.

lol not really.

what year Evo did you have? and how many miles. older evos had a lot of problems with the transmissions, but the newer ones seem to be better. one of the reasons why i bought an STi and not an EVO.

i love S2k's, but they cant compare to an EVO. totally different car.

anyways, pics of the ride?

I think that is funny, since subarus make absolute crap transmissions. I do love STi's though.

the tranny in that car is different than any other honda. its near indestructible. its syncrho and shifting setup is comparable to a crotch rocket.

whats so funny? ban me? your fukin funny dude , you dont think im a worthwhile HF member? not that the opinion of a dumass like you is needed but.

take a poll , if everyone thinks i dont know fuk all and posts it , im outie no problem. fuk this i dont need it. take this crap just to help you guys out whenever i can? and from a fukin idiot like civic99 who says trannys grinding is "normal"? what the fuk ever ill leave without a fight.

whats so funny? ban me? your fukin funny dude , you dont think im a worthwhile HF member? not that the opinion of a dumass like you is needed but.

take a poll , if everyone thinks i dont know fuk all and posts it , im outie no problem. fuk this i dont need it. take this crap just to help you guys out whenever i can? and from a fukin idiot like civic99 who says trannys grinding is "normal"? what the fuk ever ill leave without a fight.

Relax, it's the internet.

wow. freaked out.

Maybe you should leave if you cannot take a joke, and i did not even post that, it was Solles on my name. He came over my house and forgot he was on my name and posted my accident on mine. and i would not make that up because.. its the internet... why would i lie.

You need to take a frackin chill pill and relax... You freak out about the stupidest things and take everything to serioulsy. Its just a frackin forum... calm down.

Cranny, seriously, if you have something to say, say it to me. I was on his name, and dude, you completely misunderstand everything.

In the other thread, everyone but you and Pyro were talking about grinding in reverse, but you thought that you had to be right and everyone was wrong. Clearly, you were talking about something different, and when we tried telling you this, you were too famn thick-headed to even understand. First off, you really should consider shutting the hell up sometimes. Second, in this thread. Nobody was talking to you. Why you snapping on him when he wasn't even talking to you? He was talking about the guy who posted above him. Why don't you go rub one out so you can calm your canadian ass down.

Christ.

the only reason im on edge is latest argument. sorry boys serious. but people saying trannys grinding going into reverse is normal is just dumb. but if thats what you guys wanna beleve, what am i gonna do. i know exactly how your tranny works inside and if you did youd know it wasnt normal. ill tell you what is normal for them , to go to put it into reverse and it just wont go(like somin is stopping it , but no grinding) , and you have to try again. but no grinding is normal. if it grinds its either driver error , or somin wrong with the car. sorry for blastin ya civic99.

or solles i guess i should say , lol , you alias bitch you.

Archived