1 quick question

puerkone

Can civics drift its because i saw the movie of tokyo drift hehehehhehe im not pretending to drift its just that my frind said that civics can drift you just need skill and i just want to know if thats true or not

No. A civic can drag its ass.

Exactly. Better be skilled at working the steering wheel, gearshift, e-brake, and pedals all at once. :-"

Can civics drift its because i saw the movie of tokyo drift hehehehhehe im not pretending to drift its just that my frind said that civics can drift you just need skill and i just want to know if thats true or not

you can pretty much drift anything. civics drift differently because they are front wheel drive cars, and if you try be careful. two years ago i totaled my ls integra with type-r swap by drifting into the side of a parked semi trailer. it takes lots of skill, which obviously i didnt have at the time.

you can pretty much drift anything. civics drift differently because they are front wheel drive cars, and if you try be careful. two years ago i totaled my ls integra with type-r swap by drifting into the side of a parked semi trailer. it takes lots of skill, which obviously i didnt have at the time.

So you mean you lost control into a parked semi?

just tell everyone u tried to stop real quick and u pulled the e-brake then slide into a parked truck..............i'm tryin here gimme that much credit...

just tell everyone u tried to stop real quick and u pulled the e-brake then slide into a parked truck..............i'm tryin here gimme that much credit...

well, i was successfully fishtailing and showing off sliding sideways, recovering, and sliding sideways in the opposite direction, then my passenger got scared and grabbed for the wheel. i hit the brakes and it spun me out. i slammed into a parked semi trailer at about 70mph. in all, i totaled my car. =(

Archived