fast and the furious 3

Nancy

Don't read this if you don't want to spoil the ending

Fuel and Walker do come in at the end. I think they come in and are like "Yo drifting ain't sh*t... check out how to really drive this rice"

Don't read this if you don't want to spoil the ending

Fuel and Walker do come in at the end. I think they come in and are like "Yo drifting ain't sh*t... check out how to really drive this rice"

lol

Haha

I hate that crap. I was at the hookah bar with my girlfriend and my friends and these 5 kids driving in a 2002 STOCK civic (they seemed like they were drunk) were trying to do donuts in front. It was really stupid.

I thought they were adding clips to the movie fromt he first one to make it seem better, but if they are onlu at the end then thats a bunch of B.S but hey now you know they are making a 4 fast 4 ferocious Lol

http://imdb.com/title/tt0463985/fullcredits

None of them are listed, but Vin Diesel is in the latest TV spot. There's a thread right on the mainpage of the IMDB for the movie that says that he has a cameo at the end of the movie.

Does anyone really care anymore though? Honestly, I can't see how people can support this trash.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0463985/fullcredits

None of them are listed, but Vin Diesel is in the latest TV spot. There's a thread right on the mainpage of the IMDB for the movie that says that he has a cameo at the end of the movie.

Does anyone really care anymore though? Honestly, I can't see how people can support this trash.

you cared enough to research it for us.

you cared enough to research it for us.

IMDB search takes about an entire 2 seconds, which is a lot quicker than sifting through a lot of useless posts in a topic for moderation :rolleyes:

Archived