Just changed to xeon headlights

InfinitePrelude

He makes fun of me because I have "girl hands", but he can't change headlights. I mean whatever makes you feel better man, but let me tell you. If you can't chane headlighs without difficulty, you need to brush up on your mechanical skills. A lot.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girly mits! ha ha

yeah your right im not a mechanic, nor am I claiming to be or trying to be! But I know plenty which isn't my point anyway... actually I don't have a point I just calling you girly mits cause its sounds funny.

But anyway back on the note, some cars! are easy to change the bulbs in, some arn't. Mine arn't hard took me probably less then a minute, but it was a tight sqeeze and Fidgety with my hands being a bit big for the gap! an the darn bulb is so small.

Just wait till you get a bit older you'll see! give it till your about 20-21 they'll grow big and strong then you uderstand!

but till then girly mits

Hey you know im only kiding with you good reason to whore up some posts keep it coming!

Girl mits! :laugh:

Because I hate him. Have since day 1. I just don't like reading his posts.

Plus, he just annoys me. He isn't worth talking crapt back to because it's like he doesn't understand that he should shut up.

crap I didn't realise your a cry baby. Im sorry if I offended your feeling.

No, it's just that you make yourself sound like such a god damn loser.

your the one that started taking the piss out of those of us that find the headlights to be fiddly.

Anyway right now im apologizing for upsetting you!.....

solLes is basically saying if you can't change something as simple as a headlight, you shouldn't be working on a vehicle. But it is more difficult for a person with larger hands, but you shouldn't call solLes girl mits just cause hes good at changing light bulbs.

Archived