Just changed to xeon headlights

InfinitePrelude

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Infinite, when you went to change them on your prelude, did that little metal spring/pin pop out ? Cause when I went change them on my preldue the pin/spring poped out and it took forever and a half to get it back in. So I never go to install the headlights.

I saw it an looked at it, when i was about to change the first one and i thought to myself...' this is gonna pop out and be a bitch to put back...crap..' but luckly it didn't but dam its tight! you must need jap hands to be able to change those frackers

i put em in my ride too , eurodesigns , xenon/krypton charged bulbs. there blue as fawk at nite and clean lookin man.

The Eurodezigns bulbs are not blue at all.

The Luminics bulbs I have are pure blue. They are $35 shipped. Nicer lights. I had the Eurodezigns before them.

And maybe it's different with other Hondas (which I doubt) .. but headlight bulbs shoudl take no longer than five minutes. Seriously.

Seriously. I'm with Sexy on this one. If you guys can't change headlight bulbs, your projects for turbo and stuff like that should be cancelled ahead of time. Meaning, now.

You what! just cause not everyone has girly mits doesn't mean we can't change the damb headlights its just a squeeze to do it. An that doesn't mean to say we can't work on real projects such as Turbo's or what nots!

Bitch mits! :laugh:

Archived