Color For S2000?

..SSR..

What color should I paint my S2000?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What color should I paint my S2000?

• stock Berlina black?
    • Berlina black w/Chromaflair "rainbow oil" pigment coat?
    • Candy apple red?

uh in japan they have a similar color to that... i think it looks damn good, they have it on the 02 nsx's too if you wanted to see that...

i cant find one on a 02 nsx but heres one on a 01 type s zero from japan basically the same color

monte carlo blue is what they are calling it, i dunno if thats right

• 2 weeks later...

i bet someone, somewhere has it. you cant say no one has it, since its a fairly common color to use, and also since you dont know everyone in the world with s2000's. haha btw its a statistical fact that red cars get pulled over more then any other color car, and with yours being modified as it will, i wouldnt want a color that is statistically prone to being pulled over.

I already know all of the laws here so i know what to say and do if they pull me over. I already got pulled over while driving home after school for "speeding" so I asked him to show me the radar gun to prove how fast I was going, he said he didn't get a reading, so I said I'm free to go, bye.

I already know all of the laws here so i know what to say and do if they pull me over. I already got pulled over while driving home after school for "speeding" so I asked him to show me the radar gun to prove how fast I was going, he said he didn't get a reading, so I said I'm free to go, bye.

wouldn't stick to relying on that... you won't be too happy when it blows up in your face :rolleyes:

conflicting ideas?

and actually...when mark sent me my speedoption.com decal for my car he also sent me pics of a show he'd been to. and in those pics was a picture of a CANDY APPLE RED S2000. want proof? i'll take a picture of it with my digi cam later on when i get home.

mark...did you send me and floored the same pics? if so then he can back me up on this. or hell, you can if you remember the pics.

my point. red cars are everywhere, red s2000's are everywhere. there was one at the last show i went to in daytona. i'm going to go to a import show tonight and take some pics, if there's one there i'll be sure to snap a photo.

Oh well. S2000s are out there in every color, red, blue, yellow, green.....

Tell me how much paint will add in the terms of weight.... not even 5 pounds.

why not try sticking to one story?

• 5 months later...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

WOW! 15 YEAR OLD THAT JOKE IMPRESSED ME SOOOOO MUCH!!!! GOD YOU ARE FUNNY!

So did you ever decide what color to paint your model S2000? I mean your S2000??

Archived