Sol is back ...

SolLesHonda

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only thing i like about them is there small and light. other than that i dont like them at all. looks like a rounder MR2 , lol. but looks like its in good shape. did i hear right you had your ball buster D series all done and never posted no pics of it? something generaly wrong there.

No worries, man. I was just kidding about the noob thing with the GD forum. I knew what you were doing with that.

Aren't you pissed off about the rims/lip not being here yet? They've been on order forever it seems like. Also, how are they gonna handle it when the lip gets in and it's not painted to match? Or is is ordered in CBP too?

It's back. Here are some pics from the cell phone. Will use the digi tomorrow. Hope you like it guys. She looks great. Too abd the lip isn't here yet. And the pics don't do it any justice. NONE.

2074490_43_full.jpg

2074490_44_full.jpg

2074490_45_full.jpg

2074490_46_full.jpg

2074490_47_full.jpg

2074490_48_full.jpg

2074490_50_full.jpg

Comments please.

Very nice. well done

Yeah.

I got crapfaced last night. 12 shots of Vodka.

I puked my guts out.

I almost feel better now.

Then I saw this POS.

..SSR.. fawk you.

Tim - eat crapt. I like the color. The pics make it look kind of light colored, but I like it.

Alex, you and you're car is gay.

Sexy - you better be kidding.

John - The lip is CF.

the car looks good. im not a fan of that light blue, but thats from the camera, if it compares to the sti blue, then i bet it looks real good in person. cant wait for some good digi pics.

Archived