Sol is back ...

SolLesHonda

It's back. Here are some pics from the cell phone. Will use the digi tomorrow. Hope you like it guys. She looks great. Too abd the lip isn't here yet. And the pics don't do it any justice. NONE.

2074490_43_full.jpg

2074490_44_full.jpg

2074490_45_full.jpg

2074490_46_full.jpg

2074490_47_full.jpg

2074490_48_full.jpg

2074490_50_full.jpg

Comments please.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks pretty sweet.

What engine do you currently have in there?

Are your tails smoked out or is that just lighting conditions playing tricks on me?

You throw the engine it came with back in there after the accident?

And, why isn't this in the pictures section. SolLes, you're such a n00b.

I think he may be waiting to make a real post in one of those sections once he busts out the digi cam.

Or he's a n00b.

With a hella nice sol.

lets see some engine bay pics from when you had your turbo setup and when it was crashed

+1!

I want to see this thing when it was a beast! No offense, but all it is, is a very clean looking Sol right now, not that it's going to stay like that for long, right? I'd still like to see under the hood, even a pic with current setup!

I'm no noob. I know most of you F-ers don't like other forums other than GD, so I came here. Plus, I'll use the digi tomorrow.

I'm not wasting time or space on my computer of the D15. Sorry.

I'll take more pics soon.

its all good solLess...take your time...we all know you have :laugh:

ahha seriously though, i just want to see a nice fmic pic. i know what a turbo setup looks like :D

Man, I want to see the FMIC back behind my front bumper again. I'm just stoked as to how she looks now. Imagine the wheels and the lip on sometime this month, and that car is SAWEET.

At least I think so.

I'm just hella happy with the color. In pics it doesn't look like it, but it is damn near STI blue. My buddies blue STI looks almost identical. These pics don't do the sol any justice whatsoever.

Archived