SRT-4 VS HONDA

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

90, do we have to get started again?

there is no way an SRT4 is going to beat an STi stock for stock. so seriously, shut the fawk up.

STi= awd

SRT4=fwd

sti will OWN.

i dont know how you can call a low 13 second 4 cylinder turbo car overrated.

brian331 - your a dumbass. havent you ever heard of something called temperature and elevation? every track is different. im so sick of all you idiots saying an srt -4 is teh fastest. they f*cking suck, and there is no way it will run a low 13 on a track stock EVER.

you guys annoy the crap out of me

seriously. i think the interiors are beautiful on STi's.

and how do you make fun of brembos? get out of here man.

haters solLess. jealous cause they cant have it.

seriously. i love how brian talks crap when he even quotes his own car as a POS :laugh:

but then again solLess, my car might be cool b/c the way everyones talkin my car probably runs high 16's. and those neons are running 10's.

you should get a clip. speaking of clips, i actually did a little sound clip today of my exhaust. ill post it up some other time though, dont feel like it now. my mom yelled at me at the end of the video because my exhaust is loud :laugh:

well, get a clip AFTER you get the turbo back and running

hell, i put a clip together. ill post it in the video section. its a comparison with just the downpipe and stock catback and then turboback.

sca you the man dude.

i wasn't dissing your sti obviously b/c yours isn't stock, and i like white 10000000000 x's more than black...wasn't meant to be taken personal, so I honestly wasn't trying to start anything with you...i didn't even know you posted anymore, haven't seen ya in over a week.

where me and brian live is like 20 ft above sea level.

no, i am not jealous that i don't have one. I have ridden in my friends 100 times and i'm still not that impressed, but his is stock and yours isn't so obviously yours is quicker. I like honda's, and i don't think i would buy an sti if i had $30,000. Id probably buy the new Si or a VR4....I dunno, it's not even an issue...peace scaaa

my daily driver is an 04 srt-4 which comes with the lsd tranny. man i tell yah i got the 50 trim agp turbio kit on it and some other odds and ends like full 3" exh. its a beat with easily 400 or more pump gas horse. and matching or higher torque. i spanked a stock 03 cobra, of course he was stock. but u have to give credit where it is due. i hate sti's they suck up top unless fully built. all my friends drive evo's man i see them, the only one that can beat me from a roll is my buddys 3037 kit and its a mr 6 spd. happy hunting

Oh come on guys you gotta love the sound of that damn Boxster in the STI

but I agree the SRTs suck They are nothing for my 93 Dodge Daytona Iroc-Z turbo 3

Dunno I can get a STI tho

a 4.6 mustang or 5.7 camaros are nothing usally leave them in second gear .

90 - You're an idiot. You're going to say the STI is overrated because the people around you don't know how to drive one? STI's run low 13's stock. SRT-4's run low 14's stock (high 13 with a really good driver). A full second is a huge difference. I don't care if it's a roll or from a dig, a stock STI will own a stock SRT-4. I've test driven both and the STI pull much harder.

to the dude with the white sti, i didnt mean to offend you in any way. I think STI's are overrated. Its my opnion because of what i have actually seen. Its not that I think there slow in any way. Its that the STI is a 30k car and the SRT-4 is a 15k car and everytime i have been at the track i see STI's get whooped by SRT's. and i just think that a car for that much money should be able to better and i think that a lot of people hype them up. Especially this one kid that lives near me. I think yours is sick, i saw the video of you exhaust and it sounds just plain nasty. But as for a stock STI, i think its overrated. Ive seen them run, ive ridden in them, ive seen plenty driving around me and im just not to impressed. Next time i go to the track ill bring a camera and video the races and put em up here so you can see what im talking about. oh and as for the colors i just think its weird how its like 6 different colors. thats all

im not trying to start a fight here. Im going by what i have seen and thats STI's running slower times then SRT-4's. you dont have to believe me it really doesnt bother me, call me a noob whatever, dont care. Its what i have seen first hand.

Archived