just a blow off valve?

willthiswork89

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

wow you people are cruel, however they make a kit, I'm not sure who, but it simulates a BOV (blow-off valve). You can probably find it in the back of a Tuner (Car) Magazine. If you have questions or need advice feel free to email me at h22daccord@YAHOO.COM

ok, just a question, you said that the car was turbo'd before, then your dad took it off, why dont you just throw that setup back on there and work from that? seems logical to me

who would yo unot have the sensors..... lest just say that the factory sensors are innefficent for that kind of upgrade. the stock ecu is set to run with a stock motor. when you upgrade stuff, you need to upgrade the tuning software too. you need to go w/ hondata or something else, and then get it tuned by a proffessional on a dyno who will basically reprogram your car to run the way that it needs to run. the right air/fuel ratios, timing, etc.

but the weak leak will be the bottom end.

Sexy, how much did it cost you to get a tune?

i spent 450 for my tuining software, and its $50/hour for tunine on the street, and $125 for tuning on a dyno. it took about 2 hours of street tuning to get where i am now....... and i still gotta get it on a dyno.

Archived