just a blow off valve?

willthiswork89

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd really like to see that. I know some K's have done that, but I know that the H series blocks are hella weak compared to the K.

I don't know, maybe you're right, but I have to see that to believe that.

i want $350 for the system and it includes boost capability, launch control, full throttle shift, shift light, and more. i also have the clutch switch taht you need. new its $495 w/out the clutch switch. its hondata s200, and you can read more about it at hondata.com. what year is your car?

I'd really like to see that. I know some K's have done that, but I know that the H series blocks are hella weak compared to the K.

I don't know, maybe you're right, but I have to see that to believe that.

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1478127&page=1

You have to go through the thread to see some of the other H-series numbers.

But.. there's a car right up there with 546 whp on the stock block.

The best K-series only made 14 more whp.

ok well then i think all you'll need w/ the hondata system is to have your ecu socketed. and you will be able to get it uned as you need.

its a brand new system still in the box. so im losing alot of money on it, but its yours if you want it.

yeah, its a set rpms that when the wheels are still, you can put the throttle to the floor and it will just stay at that rpm. all the info you can possibly need is at hondata.com under the s200 link.

yea thats what im concerned about... just effecting every day driving at normal speeds... but each paycheck is about 400 dollars every two weeks, so anybody possibly price GOOD parts, with not too much PSI cuz i am stock... i want to buy all the best parts, not professional best but a 16 year old whos looking for a fast car good parts lol... im just ganna hide all the parts until i get all of them... then get it installed.

Oh, well yeah it's easy to get a boost controller (manual if necessary) and run 5 psi or less on the commute and crank it to 8 or 9 psi when you want to run it hard. I'm not too sure how the S200 works -- you'll have to talk to sexy -- but I think you'll be able to switch FAIRLY easily, as long as it go over it with your tuner.

yeah the launch control only works when you are stopped, so normal driving wont be affected, unless flooring it while stopped is part of your normal driving.

also a boost controller would be no problem.

sounds cool makes it alot easier to preform better i guess. but i definantly want a building list because i will never get it if i have to save the money, iburn it too fast :) so i have to buy it one at a time lol what brand and crap of each peice should i get, that youve had and worked under extreme stress ect... without cracking or misforming?

You should read SolLes's post about turboing a car in the engine upgrades section.

Edit- I put my friends BOV on my intake for craps and giggles today... It sounded like a VERY small queef/fart. Couldn't even hear it when the hood was closed.

Archived