Happy birthday TSJohn

SolLesHonda

Aw, thanks people, I am so touched. Especially by HungGSR's and EH6TunerDaniel's comments. Thanks very much, guys.

I didn't miss it, I was just away from the computer studying for finals. It was actually a pretty boring birthday, but I'll celebrate later. Once all the suspension stuff comes in for the sol I'll party by putting it in and then driving a bit. Until then, three exams and courage...

I did get one altogether unexpected birthday present, though. This dude off the street came up to me running the scam where he has a check made out to him by someone else, which he signs over to you so you can deposit it into an ATM and give him the cash immediately. Then, since it's a third party check it won't go through, so you're out the 200 bucks and he's nowhere to be found. Well I just deposited the guys check and then hightailed it out of there. Turns out the bank made a mistake and actually let it go through -- cuz his 200 bucks just posted to my account yesterday. When I was telling my friend about how I scammed a scammer, I found an unopened Black and Mild on the ground. I guess life's not gonna hand you 200 bucks without celebratory cigar too...

By the way, SexyH22, I'm 19 now. Pretty exciting... I guess...

Aw!!!!!!TS...I'm hurt!!!!!!My birthday wish to you was ALL THE WAY from MALAYSIA.......(you know how many KM that special birthday wish came from)?????and you mentioned HungGSR not me..... lol just kidding!!!!!! CHEERS MAN!!!!!!!

Thanks, Yuenlester. You still thinking of making the trek all the way out to the US of A for HF meet? Depending on when/where it is, I'd kinda like to meet you (and lotsa other folks).

Archived