Got the Sol back

SolLesHonda

I got her back today. Looks great, just have a couple of miscellaneous dings/dents I have the Paintless Dent Removal guy coming to take out. He should be out sometime this week. I'm at work now so can't take pictures, but will def. tonight or tomorrow. I have almost no money. I am still waiting for the CF lip to come in too, and then the new wheels. After that, the turbo setup will hopefully be back up and running. Stoked.

hes on his phone.

cant wait to see it solLess. i probably wont be on though to see the pictures because my school internet f*cking sucks. i havent had internet all week. im at work right now so i finally got on to say whats up. gl man.

Thanks a lot homie.

I really like it. The paint looks great. I just can't wait for the lip and for the PDR guy to come take out the little dings. The car gets fully detailed in three weeks when it can actually be waxed. New paint sucks in that aspect. I want to clean it now !!!

Pissed. Got out of work, snappedsome pics from the phone. Car needs to go back tomorrow and get redone. The rear quarter panels are too light. frackers.

Looks like crapt:

2074490_41_full.jpg

Here are the amber corners every one wanted to see. I will take other pics of the car when the paint looks better. I'm F-ing ashamed.

2074490_38_full.jpg

I'm so mad man. I am about to cry.

Haha... 12 hit combo... right on...

I do very much like the amber corners. I was gonna paint mine today, but then I was like, "naw..."

Then I painted my roof and touched up a few other parts of my car that were fading. I also put a new tip on my exhaust, painted my muffler, and reinstalled my front mudflaps so they sit more flush with the car. Then I did a full synth oil change and replaced my air filter. Such a relaxing day...

the ambers look good on there, too bad about the 1/4 panels. some gold rims would look sweet on that to match the ambers. kinda like the subi blue/gold combo

Man that sucks so much. You waited soo long and were sooo excited and they fawk you over like that. Every batch of paint is different I guess....I hope that crap doesn't happen to me when I get mine painted.

Good luck with takin them down...there is no way they can refuse fixing it

Archived