Got the Sol back

SolLesHonda

Is it just me, or can you actually see the difference in the pics? There's no way they could refuse to fix that!!

Where's the pics of the engine man? What's under the hood is what counts!!

yeah, you got a look good, and have the heart of a champ to win in this day and age....... wonder y the paint didnt match the second time, maybe a different person did the mixing, who knows!!

hope they fix it. If I were them I'de be ashamed of how I suck at painting and find a new job. my red sol had the same thing happen, but with the front fenders. I was pissed. I'm happy right now though, I just got a 4 on the final in a p calc, it was an older a p exam.

They're redoing the whole car? That's a good thing. You deserve it for how much painting a car costs nowadays. What happened to the good old days of "Any car, any color -- 99.99?"

no crap that's a deal. you almost have to have connections to be able to afford that kind of stuff. to have two fiberglass fenders fitted (I put them on but they were a little out of whack), primed, painted and clear coated for me was $200. the paint was matched into the older paint on the doors and hood.

Archived