reving at idol????

skateelements16

Ok, your post about putting the same amount of money into a B16A as you do in the Z6 is totally stupid, and contradicting. How you can say that, when you say you wouldn't spend the extra bit to get the GSR? That makes no sense. I mean think about it. If you took the 2500 you spent on the B16A swap and put it into the Z6 the Z6 would kill it. The way you are thinking is bad. Of course the bigger motor is going to come out on top, but we are talking money here. If you bought a K20 and put the same mods on it, it would kill the B16. So what?

Bottom line, B16A's are very good, but getting over-rated IMO. I'll put my D against most B's anyday. Any smart Honda owner will tell you the potential of a D. Ask ..SSR..

nothing too major was wrong with it...needed a new radiator, a couple new ball joints, and some body work. So far i've done all of it except the body work....but thats comin along slowly. Bought a hood off of someone on another forum and got fenders, door, and rear garnish from a junk yard. Now I gotta do the rear quarter panels and get her painted.

skateelements: listen to what you're saying. You'd rather spend $2500 on a b16 + probably the $2000 in mods (or more) that you need to make it decent.

Wouldn't you rather spend around $2500 building a 400+whp turbo D?

I don't understand your logic, or lack there of.

Oh yeah, I have mudflaps bitch.

90, I'm glad you seem to understand how I'm thinking.

People don't realize that for the street, 400whp is enough. I can't even begin to tell you how fast it is. All people now-a-days want is 10 sec qm times when in fact they have no idea that it takes $$$ and most likely isn't the most street-able thing ever either.

in such a small car 250 horsepower is enough, let alone 400. my car can be a bitch to drive around town sometimes and it hasnt hit 400 yet, although close. but thats the thing wiht a honda, all your power is made at high rpm's, which is why they become annoying and difficult to drive around town, specially when you power comes on abuptly. 400 horsepower in a honda isnt enough for street, is way to much. unless you will be periodically racing it then there is no need what so ever besides bragging rights.

skateelements: listen to what you're saying. You'd rather spend $2500 on a b16 + probably the $2000 in mods (or more) that you need to make it decent.

Wouldn't you rather spend around $2500 building a 400+whp turbo D?

I don't understand your logic, or lack there of.

Oh yeah, I have mudflaps bitch.

90, I'm glad you seem to understand how I'm thinking.

People don't realize that for the street, 400whp is enough. I can't even begin to tell you how fast it is. All people now-a-days want is 10 sec qm times when in fact they have no idea that it takes $$$ and most likely isn't the most street-able thing ever either.

ok... both of ya... i have a b16 full swap with 60k miles..... its a full 96 del sol si thats been in a wreck but no motor or tranny damage and the owner was an old guy and he was the only owner. Its waitin for me... i just owe like $500 more. So yea i think you are both retards for not nowing the whole story befor you open your pieholes.... als mudflaps should never be on a sol i mean unless your all redneck and you want to go muddin.... my car is so low that it wouldnt even fit mudflaps. And i dont give a crap if youhave them or not... it aint my car im makin look all redneck.

I'll post pics of my car once I'm done fixing stuff with it. Right now I still gotta fix the dents, repaint a few things, touch-up some scrates, and do the suspension/lowering. Even with all that it won't be a show car by any stretch, but it'll look a lot nicer. I'll do a thread of before and afters, with the dents, and they'll al be in there.

ok... both of ya... i have a b16 full swap with 60k miles..... its a full 96 del sol si thats been in a wreck but no motor or tranny damage and the owner was an old guy and he was the only owner. Its waitin for me... i just owe like $500 more. So yea i think you are both retards for not nowing the whole story befor you open your pieholes.... als mudflaps should never be on a sol i mean unless your all redneck and you want to go muddin.... my car is so low that it wouldnt even fit mudflaps. And i dont give a crap if youhave them or not... it aint my car im makin look all redneck.

hahaha....dumbass.

dude... if there not mudflaps then what do you call them tard. Yall think yall know so much about honda and im not sayin yall dont.... but yall are just to full of yourself or to full of crap. Yall pick. Cause around $1500 for a full swap and all the extra parts off another car.... isnt bad at all. Would rather buy that motor than fix up the motor in my car. If yall saw it then you would know what i mean.

Archived