type r or gsr full swap

skateelements16

if youre on a budget then gsr is the way to go but if money is no issue then go type r. on hmotors the gsr is for 3150 and the type r is for 4950. both are complete change overs, it comes with the stock mounts, shift linkage and axles. thats where i got my engine.

if youre on a budget then gsr is the way to go but if money is no issue then go type r. on hmotors the gsr is for 3150 and the type r is for 4950. both are complete change overs, it comes with the stock mounts, shift linkage and axles. thats where i got my engine.

Wat did yout put a type r aswap intol? i thougt you haddc a real type r?

Wat did yout put a type r aswap intol? i thougt you haddc a real type r?

i have a real type r. i swapped the 98 spec engine in it because the original engine was reaching high miles. i still have the original engine in my garage. if i ever sell the car im gonna swap it back in.

xalexjx@yahoo.com Posted Yesterday, 05:11 PM

gsr, parts are much easier to find, more common, plus a type-r would most likly be stolen as they are over rated imo

i hate it when people say type r's are over rated. they are fine the way they are left alone, theyre not really meant to be fracked with, i think a four banger engine kicking out over 100hp per liter stock is pretty f*cking good. and quit saying its probably stolen, not all type r stuff is stolen. butthead.

haha well what would yall think about just swapin a b16 model motor into it... i like the motor in my 00 civic si and i think sense it was made in the car it should fit pretty good and would be alot cheaper. Thus allowing me to save up money and mod the motor and eventually go turbo.

Archived