The Sol

SolLesHonda

Ok, well the Sol is in the body shop now.

I found a set of fenders, a hood, adn new front bumper and headlights from a local junkyard. They were CBP too, which was awesome. They have a couple dings and scratches, but are getting taken out as we speak. My CF lip was backordered so it won't be on for the pics quite yet. The side skirts are getting painted, and the rust spots are getting completely taken care of. I put on my amber corners. The sol should look great when it comes out. The guys are starting today, so I'll be sure to get some pics of the process.

Can't wait ... especially for the new lip.

Edit: It's staying CBP, just more clear coat.

Yeah, post pictures and I'll comment.

What are you, some kind of royalty?

I like how you gave people like 2 hours to comment before the bump.

Comments: That sounds pretty sweet, man. Can't wait to trick out my sol like that. Keep it up, keep it up.

What are you, some kind of royalty?

Don't know what that's about, but yes. I've been waiting for pictures of SolLes's ride for about 6 months now, so I think that I have the right to hold my comments until I actually see a picture this time.

Woah, I didn't even see his royalty comment.

Yeah, I will have progress pics this week. They are starting monday, because they are waiting for the F-ing new headlights to come.

And you will see pics. Plus, you will see turbo pics real soon. Now that I have a camera. And the project is starting again.

I was just joking about the royalty thing, in case I offended. Sorry. It just seemed so commanding that it amused me.

SolLes, don't you work at CC? And you hadn't discounted yourself a digi cam? You really musta spent all your money on the sol, and from the sound of the mods going on now, you did again.

so what's this little rust/ding/headlight/body work thing costing you? I would love to take mine in and get all the rust removed and what not but I'm too scared to even get a quote. What I really wanna do it strip the whole thing down to bare chassis and build ground up everything nice and rust free.

btw: sounds nice and yeah...pics are needed...look forward to it

• 3 weeks later...

Archived