i cant make up my mine!!

VR17

which can should i go with? pics (scroll down)  

15 members have voted

1. 1. ka7 comes with gs rims, leather interior, stock type II engine. EK hatch has some pretty cool mods i see. and a clean white lude.

• KA7 sedan legend
    • B18C1 EK9
    • stock prelude BB6

Troll? I'm no troll.

I joined here because SOME hondas are nice.

I like to get feedback on my car, hence all the pics.

I like to learn about all kinds of cars.

Doesn't sound like a troll to me.

Some people need to grow some, and deal with crap.

your a dumbass and your car sucks. if you want feedback go to your Dodge forums.

if you want to learn about hondas, dont disrespect all the honda owners on this forum.

is the legend an auto. i had one for a lil while it had alot of mile on it but was fast. i beat a ls swapped hf hatch in it and the my legend had over 250000 miles smoked and crap but was fast have always told my self when i get older and want a lexury car i would get a stick legend ive seen them for sale before and there nice but only if was a manual if not then the hatch cuz im baised towards it

I had no problem looking at your pics, but I have a problem with you constantly putting down Honda. If you don't like it, leave.

Check out this site. Click here.

That site has everything I think you could need, and it would make us all much happier to see you visit that one. :ph34r:

is the legend an auto. i had one for a lil while it had alot of mile on it but was fast. i beat a ls swapped hf hatch in it and the my legend had over 250000 miles smoked and crap but was fast have always told my self when i get older and want a lexury car i would get a stick legend ive seen them for sale before and there nice but only if was a manual if not then the hatch cuz im baised towards it

no the legend is an auto. the only manuals id take fron a legend is the six speed, and that option is for the gs model(94-95) and few gs coupes (93-95). with a stock 220HP type I motor, the type II motor is 227HP and ithink slightly more touque too. and the JDM Type II engine is only a whopping 230HP...surprisingly alot of people do that swap. most people want to turbo it, but with little space, its near impossible. only 1 person is in the process of turboing a swap and thats a 2003 acura RL 3.5L swap. still they are a heavy car. the fastest legend ive heard was running high 12s and that was with built head and since no one makes pistons for it, he added 150shots on nitro

• 2 weeks later...

I voted the prelude. but its a bias choise. the legends awd system will make an really quick dragster

comfort I think is in all honda's in the prelude only the driver and front passenger will be comfy as for the rear they'll be better of in the civic. I would either go for lude or legend, both cars have lots of power potential.

as for that stupid honda remark chris(pa) your're a tit.

I voted the prelude. but its a bias choise. the legends awd system will make an really quick dragster

comfort I think is in all honda's in the prelude only the driver and front passenger will be comfy as for the rear they'll be better of in the civic. I would either go for lude or legend, both cars have lots of power potential.

as for that stupid honda remark chris(pa) your're a tit.

personally im open-minded on all cars, manufactures. its just the neons are soo ugly, same for the focus, sedan and hatch.the cobatl eww like and armerican civic. dont get me wrong they are quite nice, fast sporty sedans, coupes. its just im more of a car guy in luxury, i mean a lexus or a legend, or a BMW or Benz etc.., i want the new RL. but too pricy im still young and cant afford to pay those kinds of loans by myself. other then that ive been thinking of getting the new IS. got a good amount of power, i dont know too much because im looking in the comfort zone rather then speed. but the legend suites me fine, only 220HP, it weight around 3200-3500. thats gonna slow me down, also back in 1991-1993 the acura legend has the best interior in its class compared to BMW, mercades, audi, infinity and the other luxury makes. with leather interior, heated seats, power seats, power 2 memo steering, stardard power mirror, power windows, air conditioning, power door lock, a/c vent for rear passenger seats. also very roomy for a 15 year old car. compared to all manufactures back then. if i do get the legend next month, first thing is im planning on buying is GS rims, the legends highest line of model is the GS model. after then im gonna look for a rare GS 6speed trannsmission. after that a JDM TYPE II intake manifold and JDM TYPE II cams, difference between JDM and USDM is that JDM cams and intake manifold is a +10HP LOL. then a few months later from now hopefully in the summer il give it a repaint thats when il hopefully get my JDM headlights.

Archived