i cant make up my mine!!

VR17

which can should i go with? pics (scroll down)  

15 members have voted

1. 1. ka7 comes with gs rims, leather interior, stock type II engine. EK hatch has some pretty cool mods i see. and a clean white lude.

• KA7 sedan legend
    • B18C1 EK9
    • stock prelude BB6

still debating on what car to get..

my was to originall get an KA7 or KA8, acura legend 2nd gen model.

but i have my mind set to two different cars. i always wanted a hatch weather it was an EK or EF.

the last car was this white prelude same price as the legend, the EK was probaly about a thousand dollars more because it comes with a GSR motor and other mods.

pics..

ka76yy.jpgka80ia.jpghatch26fv.jpghatch9vn.jpg

lude7ti.jpglude13dj.jpg

Wow. So a lot of money then. In that case I'd go with the Civic recover the entire interior in leather, put some Tein Springs on it (for better ride quality) and then build it up a little. Granted that wouldn't be nearly as comfortable as a Legend, it would be better than a stock civic.

I voted for the prelude. Guess I just have a soft spot for them. Also, since it's stock you get to do all the mod work yourself, which is nice. There are a lot of shady-ass tuners out there that I don't trust.

See comments like that are just unnecessary.

That was not a choice, and therefore, you added something for no reason. Also, he is a mod, so I'm sure he doesn't want your b.s. comment in his thread either. How about take your neon elsewhere and stop being a troll.

See comments like that are just unnecessary.

That was not a choice, and therefore, you added something for no reason. Also, he is a mod, so I'm sure he doesn't want your b.s. comment in his thread either. How about take your neon elsewhere and stop being a troll.

Troll? I'm no troll.

I joined here because SOME hondas are nice.

I like to get feedback on my car, hence all the pics.

I like to learn about all kinds of cars.

Doesn't sound like a troll to me.

Some people need to grow some, and deal with crap.

Dude, how is saying "Don't waste your time with a honda" in a thread like this helping you learn anything about cars. Come on, man. You're just trying to start fights, and you know it. Maybe people wouldn't mind how many pics you post of your non-honda on honda forums if you weren't perpetually trying to rub it in everyone's faces that you drive a dodge. We all know it already, man. Just chill and post your pictures. I'll prolly still look at them.

Archived