Buddy Clubs

It's always a good idea to do an alignment with a height change but with a moderate change you should be okay without it. How much lower are you going?

it's sitting a little jacked in the front right now...would like to come down about "1/2 in the rear="1 in the front-- so that it sits perfectly even( the '01's tend to sit ass heavy) and i want to up the damper to about 10-11...it's sitting @ 8 now-- while the wheels are off anyway.

will i have to do it all over again when the summer's go on?? lol

I don't know much about the dampers and stuff on your setup. If it was mine, I'd just play with the settings until I was happy with the blend of comfort and handling. I'm with you though, I would go more for the handling but wouldn't want to be completely beat to death by the ride.

I don't know much about the dampers and stuff on your setup. If it was mine, I'd just play with the settings until I was happy with the blend of comfort and handling. I'm with you though, I would go more for the handling but wouldn't want to be completely beat to death by the ride.

+1. handling. the Buddy Clubs are so well designed...i don't think it is a possibility!

bump :p

+1. handling. the Buddy Clubs are so well designed...i don't think it is a possibility!

bump :p

How much did the Buddy Clubs run you? I've been looking at OmniPowers because they have a lot of different settings and are relatively cheap.

700-800 US.

an alignment could never hurt.

batman - um... raise your car up.

bouncy sucks...my del sol was insane. if you hit a big bump your ass came off the seat.

save the bouncing for better things :laugh: and concentrate on handling.

other than me wanting exhaust Tanabe springs are a close second.

700-800 US.

an alignment could never hurt.

batman - um... raise your car up.

bouncy sucks...my del sol was insane. if you hit a big bump your ass came off the seat.

save the bouncing for better things :laugh: and concentrate on handling.

other than me wanting exhaust Tanabe springs are a close second.

>_< i guess i should correct myself...bouncy=feeling the road=performance!! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived