Who Do You Hate More  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hate More

• Batman
    • Solleshonda

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I'm up to 3 votes any more? I want every one to vote for me so I know that I'm doing some thing right. I was trying to be nice but I can't do it any more. I was pushed to fare. Now my goal is to be the most hated person in the HF. I will not stop untill every one sees what I felt. If you want me to stop and go back to being nice then I want a apoligy from all who pissed me off. Untill that day come you have to deal with the new me. If you guys think SexyH22, SolLes, and B16 are as holes you havent seen any thing yet. So I'm ready to play :devil:

the fact you even started this thread solles says alot about you dude. you have to be one of the biggest losers ive never met , hahahaha , way to fail nooblet. you must be real short in real life are you soles? cause you got one of the worst cases of little man syndrome ive ever seen.

Yeah, cranny, I'm a noob you're right. Oh and no, I'm not short. Cranny, I am not even going to start.

I made this thread as a joke. I never invited you into my thread. Why don't you check out this site for me ?

Click here.

That is just one way, I have plenty of others if you are interested.

Man you guys are going crazy with this. I am not voting. Why is everyone talking about peoples wifes?

I agree, but it is kind of funny! Also, kind of out of hand! Peeps have given me crap, and you got to just ignore it! It's one thing to respond, and another to freak out, and try to make everyones life hell, which don't work!!!

wow this got old, real quick. oh hes the biggest butthead, oh i hate him more. whatever. why dont we try to stick to the reason hondaforums was created, to ask questions and get answers. internet bitching is pathetic

ill find your myspace name and stalk you, and if you dont have myspace, then im not really sure what ill do, but i will figure out something, and when i do, you will be scared. bitch.

ill find your myspace name and stalk you, and if you dont have myspace, then im not really sure what ill do, but i will figure out something, and when i do, you will be scared. bitch.

yeah i have a myspace. are you joking? i thought you were at first, but now im confused. biatch.

Archived