sol vs 350Z

import142

QUOTE(TS John @ Mar 10 2006, 11:05 PM)

And I'm not talking about in a race. I mean, like, just hit him with your car. You'll both prolly die - the cars combined weigh less than 6000 lbs.

I read through this about 9 times and I still have absolutely no idea what you tried to say.

I was just making fun of myself for using the phrase "could kill" to mean "could win in a race." You know, cuz the cars are both so light and small that accidents are dangerous in them. I dunno. Don't worry about.

how do you guys think a sol would perform compared to a 350z.

both cars being stock? the z would win. i went up against a z in my integra, i got taken off the line but i caught him in third. race one and find out.

i think he meant this when he said it was a g35

nissan_skyline_coupe_2001_01_s.jpg

i think that B16 was talking about the 2007 Skyline, it looks nothing like a G35 at all... it more looks like a G35 and 350Z mixed together... with the R34 tail lights. and the skyline you posted a picture of is the exact same thing as a Infinity G35(just called a Nissan Skyline Coupe in Japan) in 2007 Nissan is going to make the new GT-R35 it'll be AWD Twin Turbo with a VQ35DETT... thats about all i know about the new skyline...:thumbsup:

I think the platform might be different for the R35 than the G35, it is supposed to have awd, and I think I read an article where the designer said he couldnt fit the side vents in with the g35 platform??? maybe im wrong.

Archived