sol vs 350Z

import142

I spanked a 350z last summer at a stop light. Of course he wasn't racing, and I got pulled over by a cop. Luckily I work for the court system so I had enough pull to get out of the ticket. I'm friends w/ the Prosecutor and his wife is a dispatcher so when he called it in, they told him to let me go.

my uncle has a 350 that i drove 5 hours from jersey to vermont. the z would destroy a sol. i think z pushes around 300 so a sol would need a significant amount to keep up with that

I personally don't like the looks of them. They have no ass end, just slopes off. Reminds me of a 70 year old man who's ass has dissapeared over the years.

Haha, that was funny. It made me smile man.

They look good with a lip and slammed. For that price, and that styling, get an S2K.

Aren't infinities just fancy nissans? Because that would certainly explain why the G35 coupe looks a lot like the 350Z. I could be wrong...

A 350Z starts at 287 hp base, so you'd have to have a crazy-nice del sol to beat that. Then again, if you dropped a nice engine in there with a bunch of other performance enhancing stuff and a nice clutch, and you went up against your average rich-dude who doesn't really know how to handle the power of his 350Z, you could kill. And I'm not talking about in a race. I mean, like, just hit him with your car. You'll both prolly die - the cars combined weigh less than 6000 lbs.

And I'm not talking about in a race. I mean, like, just hit him with your car. You'll both prolly die - the cars combined weigh less than 6000 lbs.

I read through this about 9 times and I still have absolutely no idea what you tried to say.

I hung with a modded 350Z when I was untuned. just thought I'd throw that in.

Archived