93 del sol front conversion

orangedelight0220

hey there i have a 1993 del sol with a b16 swap, it also has s2000 tails lambos and custom paint. well one of my buddies did a civic headlight conversion and it looks like ass... i was wondering if anyone has done a integra front end on a del sol yet.. anyhelp would be great thanks

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know this is alittle off the topic with my question with the front end.. but while i have it all apart, i was going to pull hte motor and rebuild it. right now it has hard ass race mounts that are so rock hard.. it vibrates soo bad.. with the motor swap where do i get hte new mounts. i dont know much about this car except it was my buddies and now he is in the service so i bought it off him for a grand

if you buy a full swap, it will come with new mounts, or you can even upgrade to hasport motor mounts.

check out hmotorsonline.com for engines.

I've seen a Del Sol with a JDM ITR front conversion and it looked okay, but the Del Sol requires a Widebody in the rear because the ITR is wider than a Del Sol so you'll need to put a widebody on the rear of the Sol... I would go with either the stock front or just do what B16vtec said and buy the EG front and install that, i think that my front would look great on a Del Sol.. I still like the Stock Sol front more, it better fits the Del Sol than any other Del Sol. and i hate S2000 tail lights on a Del Sol!

If you were going to spend a lot of money and wanted to be different, but the ME bodykit. It will roughly cost you about $8,000 and that's for the kit alone. There is a guy on cardomain who did it. Talk about Sweet.

ME bodykit? i've never heard of it before... what does it look like SolLes???

i actually kinda like that, except for the little scoop that starts in the door and goes to the back fender

Yeah i kinda dont like the little scoop either, but you could buy it if you had a Del Sol and cover the Scoop with a little custom fabrication(thats what i would do).

Oh and the kit looks like a Mugen Bodykit with just a widebody flare to it, it looks friggin awesome except the scoop toward the rear of the car...:thumbsup:

Yeah, it looks like the scoop was positioned just a little too high for the car, because I think that scoop looks good on the mitsubishi 3000GT.

Quick question: anyone know an good sites where I could get kits like that?

that guy is on the first page of cardomain, he has all the progess of it, its pretty sweet. if you want to get a kit like that, i hope you have several grand stored away. dont quote me on this, but i think he payed around 8 grand for all of that, but im not positive

Archived