93 del sol front conversion

orangedelight0220

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. Dude, I am the same way.

Plus, I really like the fact that you said it right. "I couldn't care less" ... I hate when people say "I could care less if ..." That doesn't make any sense, and they just don't get it.

There are somethings on my car that most wouldn't like, but I do.

But when did i say that i put stuff on my cars because it is the cool thing? i dont think i ever did... I have mad respect for everyone on here and i dont know why i am getting annoying i have done nothing to anyone, but i guess you guys are just going to have to live with me being on here :thumbsup:

Plus, I really like the fact that you said it right. "I couldn't care less" ... I hate when people say "I could care less if ..." That doesn't make any sense, and they just don't get it.

Dude, that annoys you too? That annoys the hell outta me. I thought I was the only one.

By the way, I'm not sure what this JDM stuff is vs. OEM stuff. Are they just popular brands or something?

but i dont just like JDM i like USDM parts as well... i just like the originality of JDM around here because everyone here has USDM and OEM, there is like 3 people here with JDM conversions, and parts here where i live... i try and equal out the JDM, USDM, amnd OEM parts on my car... I have a OEM lip sitting in my garage in case i break my mugen lip... but soon i want to get a CF OEM lip for my hatch... any other good looking lips that you guys might think would look good? i was thinking Spoon CF lip but i dont know if i want that?!? :crazy:

Just so you know, I wasn't speaking toward you with my comments about the JDM vs OEM etc.....stuff. I'm just saying in general. Nobody spends $600 on JDM headlights for a del sol because they look cool. They don't even look that much better than what we get, so you know they're doing it because it's JDM and that's what's "cool". Those are the kind of cars that I don't care for.

Just so you know, I wasn't speaking toward you with my comments about the JDM vs OEM etc.....stuff. I'm just saying in general. Nobody spends $600 on JDM headlights for a del sol because they look cool. They don't even look that much better than what we get, so you know they're doing it because it's JDM and that's what's "cool". Those are the kind of cars that I don't care for.

I wouldnt spend $600+ on headlights, i would rather make them myself... :laugh:

You are an idiot. Stop trying to please everyone. If you like it, then like it.

B16- I think the one piece headlights are nice. I'm not sure if I'd spend 600 on them, but I think they look great.

I'll stick with my amber corners for now.

WTF?!? im not trying to please anyone, thats WTH i do, i do whatever i think that looks good on my car not just USDM, JDM, or OEM... i vary on what looks good, I dont care if i please anyone! I like what i like, i have my own damn opinion!

B16- I think the one piece headlights are nice. I'm not sure if I'd spend 600 on them, but I think they look great.

I'll stick with my amber corners for now.

haha im getting one piecers to replace my oems, but im going ebay for knockoffs for 200 lmao

There you go again. You are trying to fit in with everyone. Quit.

If im trying to please people then i guess you are too... i mean you say the same crapt that i do and agree on the same things i agree on also, so who are you to say i try to fit in? i think your just embarassed because you try and fit in also...:-"

Archived