Coil Overs for 1990 Civic Si

Verbal Killa

^^Anyone that does it too me. i will do it too. most of u people are caucasian. soo yeah of course life is easy for u u get hired quicker anywhere an you guys are like the angels n crap of the US. u guys never doo anything in peoples eyes.

is whatever thoe mayne. i aint doin anything too harm you guys. this is between me an people around here. plus the reason im selling high is because everything i sell. i sell it cheaper because around here everythin in stores is expensive. viper alarms in store are $500 when u can get the same one online for $220. so its not really stealin money. because its still cheaper then in stores. ;)

.but then again.. u guys dont know nothin about business.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^LMAO. nah im not like most people that say. 'because im black blah blah'. naah mayne. its the truth actually. i tried too get hired for a job dressed proper an everything. an i didnt get hired because the managers boss says she dont like how i dress, an i might still food from work. smh

Just forget it mayne. an i aint with that racial crap either. in my eyes everyone is equal too me. but fawk it.

this was just a question for me too find out. i dont feel like arguing. thanx for whoever helped and thanx for the poeple that decided too be buttheads.

^^Nah. im not talking like a thug. im not sayin i am one. im just sayin thats what everyone does around here. an what u meen u can tell thas how i got my name?

Verbal Killa? Thas for rap mayne.. thas one of my emcees name. damn yall hatin for no damn reason seriously.

^^Anyone that does it too me. i will do it too. most of u people are caucasian. soo yeah of course life is easy for u u get hired quicker anywhere an you guys are like the angels n crap of the US. u guys never doo anything in peoples eyes.

is whatever thoe mayne. i aint doin anything too harm you guys. this is between me an people around here. plus the reason im selling high is because everything i sell. i sell it cheaper because around here everythin in stores is expensive. viper alarms in store are $500 when u can get the same one online for $220. so its not really stealin money. because its still cheaper then in stores. ;)

.but then again.. u guys dont know nothin about business.

don't even play the race card. if you cleaned up your act, learned proper english, and worked hard, you'd get a job.

I know more about how a real profitable business works than you'll EVER know. it doesn't involve treating people like garbage and making excuses as to why you aren't successful.

Haha, why in the hell do you type your words out like that verbalkiller? I bet you she didnt like the way you were dressed because the way you talk....you arent a thug, and just because you are black doesnt make you a thug, i mean just look at Wayne Brady.

^^Nah. im not talking like a thug. im not sayin i am one. im just sayin thats what everyone does around here. an what u meen u can tell thas how i got my name?

Verbal Killa? Thas for rap mayne.. thas one of my emcees name. damn yall hatin for no damn reason seriously.

obviously you didnt get the joke.

^^But there for my friend. ahahah u think hell notice? he dont kno much about cars. im not tryna buy something expensive. im doin business man. buyin things, an doublin the price. an me makin money

u think theyll fit hes car an bring it up

glad your not my friend.

That's funny. I can't believe I missed all that. Just to throw a jab in at the end......if I was a minority and felt the way he does, I would want to work harder to make a good impression and do whatever I could to make people see I'm worth hiring.....i.e. not screwing people over like a punk (black, white, asian, etc...) would. It's funny how he assumes we don't know business. Good business is making customer's happy so the return for more business later. I'm a business major and used to own a computer store....and you aren't practicing any business skills, your stomping on your friends.

I see why you don't get hired now. Not cause your black, but because you're illiterate. I said work harder to make a good impression. You don't have to have a job to work harder at making a good impression dumbass. Maybe if you started talking like someone that wants a job and not a thug and stopped playing the racial "poor me" card then you could get a job. Not saying it's not harder for minorities, but plenty of minorities have gotten good jobs because they've worked hard to get it. I garuntee not many minorities have good jobs that go to an interview sayin' "yo wuzup, you wanna hire me dawg."

okay VerbalKilla, If i was your friend and i bought those coils from you and it busted my shock because they are so crapty, first i would hit you in the face(breaking your nose in the process) Key the crapt out of your car, then beat your ass some more. but thats just me, i hate people that try and take advantage of people that dont know anything! It pisses me off! Oh and Learn how to friggin type you dumbass, maybe if you would learn how to type and spell you might just get a damn job...:-"

okay VerbalKilla, If i was your friend and i bought those coils from you and it busted my shock because they are so crapty, first i would hit you in the face(breaking your nose in the process) Key the crapt out of your car, then beat your ass some more. but thats just me, i hate people that try and take advantage of people that dont know anything! It pisses me off! Oh and Learn how to friggin type you dumbass, maybe if you would learn how to type and spell you might just get a damn job...:-"

Talk about out of line. Hate to do it man, but you sound equally as stupid. Sure, you type in English and have decent grammar, but talk like a moron. You would obviously not be a good friend either if when you got screwed over you would break their nose, key their car, and fight them more. You sound like an idiot. Seriously. Both of you, shut up.

OKay i see where you are coming from SolLes but think about it, Lets just say you just bought some brand new Tokico gas shocks and you bought those coils from him(take in mind you think like "his friend" and dont know much of anything about cars) and it busts one of your shocks that you spent your money and hard work getting them, i mean what would you do? It just really makes me mad when people take advantage of other people that dont know anything!But I'll chill down about 10 notches...

Archived