Asian Chick On Maxim!!

TLontheDL

you know, those girls are members here, seriously :D

ok, well maybe not but it would be cool if they were...

oh and I think that the 18 views is just one guy checking it over and over again... but I don't know who that could be :glare:

Just one simple question "What is up with guys and Asian girls?"

Is there some reason why guys now a days have more interest in Asian girls over any other.

hmmm im asian... so i dont know for you other guys..

asian girls are weird... they're usually either really pretty or really ugly, imo... anyway, the first one isn't really that great looking, tila's pretty sometimes, but way overdone.

Yeah, I am kinda feelin' what Ashley said. They are either pretty or straight up ugly. There is no in between.

About the blonde thing Doug, I've dated many blondes and the general problem with them is that they are to demanding or they are just total idiots. No offense to the blonde chicks on the board, just sharing my experiences with them.

actaully my g/f right now is blonde and almost knows as much as i do about imports AND domestics. she has got a 92 civic hb with a b16a2 in it and a 69 hemi cuda aar!!!! it was her dads and he gave it to her in his will. it was wierd and cool but she didnt like gettin it that way

Archived