WOW Im in love !!!

Batman

Okay, there is no need for that last post. Obviously everyone is going to see the thread. We don't need you posting to tell them to watch it. Starting the topic kind of took care of that......and it's only been 45 minutes since you posted it.

Ouch >_< I do that because dering the day thay all disapear like evry 10 min and no one is here to stop it.

The hole thing about whare credit goes I dont cair all I said was I it was better than the other one from be for.

well Batman......I didn't see it before so there you are!!!!! I don't know if I was watching the car more or the girl!!!!!either way its worth seeing it again!!!!

Why thank you, You are a gentalman and a scallor.:thumbsup:

Good for you Batman!!!!!!!! politness begets politness......when you are smiling the whole world smiles with you!!!!!!!

Good for you too SolLesHonda!!!!!!!

MOST PLEASED to note HF has got tons of NICE people(as in polite,friendly and good to call as friends!!!!)

Thank you Yuenlester and infiniteprelude. I look at it like this...

If you treat people like thay are beneath you, you'll not get anywhere. But if you treat them with respect, you will get what you want and go alot farther in life.

EDIT: grammer :ph34r:

Archived