pimping up a del sol for under 700 dollars

import142

i was thinking of moldin some subs behind the seats, you have pics of that?

and coil-overs for $10??? i would trust a slinky for my suspension before those

Well these are the pics of my subs, not that great cause I just took em and its

snowing out so my car in under its cover. And Yea I know I have Sonys but

I Like em and they sound niiiice in my car.

100_0618.jpg

100_0617.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Other than giving it a good scrubbin and perhaps a lip kit. if your handy with fiberglass and a saw. Cut out the compartments behind the seats. Get some fiberglass and mold a custom sub-box for the back seats. I did this only cost about $15- 25 and I have 2 12s right behind me and it looks nice with out taking up any room.

ALso if you have the time hit up E-bay, you can get some goodies for cheap i.e. coil-overs for about $10, interior dash kits for about $25 and other stuff like that.

podt pics. of your subs!!! do they sound good?

I had some xplods. they were good in the trunk but they sounded kinda bad in the open. I didnt think they were that bad until they both blew. I was running an xplod amp and head unit too. no where near the max for the subs. I got the whole setup for $300 so w/e.

I dont know why but alot of people say that Xplods suck, mine sound really nice,

I did up the box right with nice dence audio wood and filled it with cotton it sounds

even better than it normally would. My car has all sony cept my 2 infiinty door tweeters

I guess none of us can compete with BBS? I think CRG is up there on my favorite looking del sols. I really like the subtle yet custom look of her new color.

there is a few del sols that are on here that look great.

+1 to CRG's del sol.

solLess - yours is nice too, dont worry haha.

Wow, I don't know how I missed those pictures. I actually am really liking those blue rim's with the polished lip on that car. Just to clarify though, that's not your car is it SolLesHonda? Based on your comments that's the assumption I made.

Screw you xxscaxx. Didn't even give me an honorable mention.....bastard.

suck it up bitch. haha.

i miss having a FMIC. but i do have a nice TMIC now though ;-).

ill be going FMIC soon enough.

I think CRG is up there on my favorite looking del sols. I really like the subtle yet custom look of her new color.

+1 to CRG's del sol.

:blush:

Is the original poster still responding? If so, what have you decided?

Archived