pimping up a del sol for under 700 dollars

import142

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
D16 turbo > Porsche motor :laugh:

Just kidding. CRG's sol is nice. What did the guy who started this thread ever do ?

lets not get in over your head now, solLess ;-)

+1 on what the originator of this thread did.

go ebay!

bodykit-300

lowering springs-50

tails-50

corners-20

whatever other little things you want

paint the car or if you have a good paintjob just paint the kit, like soleshonda said don't show your engine bay, i'd get a couple stickers for the back window, a window banner. building a tricked out honda is very affordable but its going to look exactly like a lot of other cars. painting it some crazy bright color will get you a lot of attention and a shiny paintjob does a lot for any car.

yo solleshonda what do you have for a lip kit on your car and what are those wheels? you've got a clean car man.

go ebay!

bodykit-300

lowering springs-50

tails-50

corners-20

boo ebay

bodykit that doesn't fit correctly and will need much modification to look right.

coil springs that drop your car and blow your struts

tails that don't have water seals

corners made of foggy plastic

don't use e-bay, i did that for about 2 items for my car and they no longer exist.

oh yeah, and don't put stickers on it, that's stupid.

Seriously. I love the way my sol looks. Lowered, lip, wheels, painted corners amber, tint, FMIC.

agreed, looks real nice, keep it up and film when you go to the track when your engine is fully built so we can see what you run.

my car has way too much wheel gap, but i don't want to lower it b/c then it will be harder to sell.

the thing is, almost every person that's called me asking me about it has always asked me if i messed with the suspension. luckily i haven't, i'm dealing with a couple people right now who are interested...i'm not settling for less then 4K though, haha i'm an butthead.

another thing...my dumbass friend with an srt-4 (you all met him) just installed eibach pro-kit springs and didn't get it aligned afterwards. Then he was driving and the right axle, front and rear sway bars and bushings blew out on him. so now he needs to spend $500 on new axle's and $500 on new sway bars and stronger bushings. i thought you'd all like to know that. quality dodge product...

I haven't gotten mine aligned since I lowered it. I'm not going to waste the money on it until I get a camber kit. Seems kind of pointless to me. I've got 20,000 miles on my tires with 10,000 camber-weared miles and they still have good tread left so I'm not too worried about it.

haha i went to a dealership once and they tried to sell me an srt-4 and there like hey what about this srt-4. and im like srt-4, do you mean neon? and hes like no its an srt-4 and i was liek yah what base did the car come from. and he felt all gay. same thing happened to me again with a sentra, hes like its a spec v and i was like no its a sentra, im not interested.

they should just get rid of the neons being produced. life would be so much better.

SeR spec V's are ok.

they are, next year's SRT-4 looks like a piece of poo, no more neon though

calibersrt407.jpg

2007 dodge caliber srt-4..... bleh

i want a spec-v really bad, i love that car....torque=fun

Archived