vtec controller

InfinitePrelude

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm... i've had alot of people tell me what you've just said. only thing is my mates cousin has the civic type r ek he uses the vtec controller, an it seems to be useful when changing between different types of tracks. im really hesitant to install it.so i think i'll wait a while before i deside wat to do next. thank you.

Im going to use all the parts out of the new V-TEC Im going to get. With porselen sleaves. I dont know whats in the new V-TEC but if its stock I want to get some after market internals just dont know which ones yet it depends on the price of them.

• 1 month later...
Yes, because if you go turbo you'll need some kind of engine management like hondata which can control your vtec as well, so no need for a seperate vtec (not vtech) controller.

ok so how much could i sell my vtech controller for and how much and where coulld i find hondata or uberdata for my 99 honda prelude.

You can get hondata from www.hondata.com. Don't know how much you could sell your VTEC controller for because I don't know anybody who would buy one. Put it on ebay.

(If you spell it vtech again, I'll never respond to another one of your posts)

You can get hondata from www.hondata.com. Don't know how much you could sell your VTEC controller for because I don't know anybody who would buy one. Put it on ebay.

+1 .. and Uberdata sucks. It is harder to tune, and is just the cheap way out.

woo chill out over there.. but thanx a lot. later

No problem, just seriously, spell VTEC right.

yeah seriously. if you understood how many times we correct people about it then you would understand why we say to spell it right.

and +1 to uberdata...too many glitches i have heard about. its cheap, but not the way to go. hondata, or you can go with neptune which was suggest by a tuner in PA when i wanted to tune my sol.

hondata thats a type of vtec controller right? cus i got the Apexi V-AFC II VTEC Air Fuel Controller

an although i been hearing bad reviews on normal vtec controllers i've been getting good reviews on the apexi. Im waiting to get an intake before I get it installed/ecu tuned on rollers. (temp setup while i save for turbo, and wait till my insurance will insure me with turbo)

Archived