h22's

90IntegraC1

it sounds like u have a pretty fast NA del sol and I give u props Im done fighting man, I did not mean to start crap with u and even though we dont see eye to eye on some subjects Im not gonna hold it against u

• 2 months later...

All in know is turbo the damn h23 and slap on the h22 head and go at it. once you guys see my time slips your gonna crap a brick. Del slow keep trying sad to here your in the 14's still man. Why didnt you slap a gsr head on your block insted of a b16. Duh! Your car would be hella faster.

All in know is turbo the damn h23 and slap on the h22 head and go at it. once you guys see my time slips your gonna crap a brick. Del slow keep trying sad to here your in the 14's still man. Why didnt you slap a gsr head on your block insted of a b16. Duh! Your car would be hella faster.

BBS did put a B16 head on it, idiot.

Drifting back on topic...

Putting an H22 in a 'Teg would be a waste of time. The H22 is a dedicated drag motor, and is well, pretty damn heavy. Unless you plan to build a dedicated drag motor, I would go with an H23, or attempt to yank out the B18 from the ITR.

Outside of the drag circuit, when was the last time you saw a racing EG Civic or Integra with an H22 swap?

It just doesn't happen.

Also, lighten up dude! It's just a forum.. I thought you were supposed to be friendly to new members.

Did you say up above that Vtec is for gas mileage? How is that when Vtec holds your intake valves open longer under high rpms? Vtec makes power buddy, thats why its there all the big horsepower guys in the honda business have vtec engines, not H23's lol. You say you consider yourself knowledgeable but you say things like this and you refer to a turbo that hits hard? I think you should hit the books again in my opinion.

Archived