h22's

90IntegraC1

i'm extremely confused. I want to put an h22 in my '90 integra. i know they fit, but hasport doesn't make motor mounts for anything for my car. I know the h22a1 from a '97-'99 prelude has 195hp/156lb-ft tq. Would that fit in my car??? or would the '94-'96 h22a1 with 190hp/158lb-ft tq fit in my car? Are they the exact same engine or is there something i'm totally missing here? thanks

i'm extremely confused. I want to put an h22 in my '90 integra. i know they fit, but hasport doesn't make motor mounts for anything for my car. I know the h22a1 from a '97-'99 prelude has 195hp/156lb-ft tq. Would that fit in my car??? or would the '94-'96 h22a1 with 190hp/158lb-ft tq fit in my car? Are they the exact same engine or is there something i'm totally missing here? thanks

can you not try an integra engine? the fitting would be simpler

If you have the 1.8 non vtec I believe it is the B18 correct me if Im wrong you should deff bulid the block and head and throw a turbo on it. You could just turbo it stock but I wouldent reccomend running more than 8 psi on the stock internals. Even 8 psi would give you like 220-240 WHP and thats better then the H22 honestly in my opinion V-tec is overated get some boost. V-tec was not met for horsepower but for gas mileage. The only impressive V-tec honda I have personally been in was my friends NSX.

Get Some BOOST

Good Luck

you're right, i have the B18A1, which right now throws down 130hp/121 tq...the auto tranny is goin so I'm lookin to throw on the B16A head on my block, bore it out a little, put the skunk 2 intake manifold and Type-R intake cam...that should help combined with CAI, 4-2-1 headers, and exhaust...unfortuantely I'm gonna have to replace the tranny, I want a 5-speed anyway, so that's another $1300. Too much money goin into this car... :mad:

you're right, i have the B18A1, which right now throws down 130hp/121 tq...the auto tranny is goin so I'm lookin to throw on the B16A head on my block, bore it out a little, put the skunk 2 intake manifold and Type-R intake cam...that should help combined with CAI, 4-2-1 headers, and exhaust...unfortuantely I'm gonna have to replace the tranny, I want a 5-speed anyway, so that's another $1300. Too much money goin into this car... :mad:

ouch man. plus you need to cut a hole and crap for the clutch... you shoulda just bought a 5 speed car off the bat.

h22s are over rated this is why I bought the h23 lower compression and better for boost. In the future it is getting turboed. I want something that hits hard so Im not in the boost off the line. I want a 1/4 mile car rather than an 1/8 mile car. Street racing just gets you tickets so you might as well build a car for the track. I just wanna break into the 12s have fun doing that NA.

h22s are over rated this is why I bought the h23 lower compression and better for boost. In the future it is getting turboed. I want something that hits hard so Im not in the boost off the line. I want a 1/4 mile car rather than an 1/8 mile car. Street racing just gets you tickets so you might as well build a car for the track. I just wanna break into the 12s have fun doing that NA.

12's N/A isn't hard with the right chassis.

how much boost are you going to run on the H23? and you won't be hitting 12's.

12's N/A isn't hard with the right chassis.

how much boost are you going to run on the H23? and you won't be hitting 12's.

I will prob hit lower then 12s I want to run around 26 psi but Imma need a lot of money kuz I deff need built internals a huge turbo 60 T or bigger massive injectors and something to control my air to fuel ratio because the acfc 2 we had in our tsi sucked.

But Im aiming 12s.

And I know this the fastest NA civic runs high 11s

Hey I lived and learned with it OK

Thats what automotives are about.

I wouldent do it again believe me . We could not get it to run roush it just ran rich amd it came with the car so it was free!

and I want a hard hitting turbo so when it spools my wheels are already moving type deal so Im not gonna get 5 gears of rubber all the way down the track. In an awd u could put a fast spooling turbo and u would have a quik car cuz u can launch like nobodies business but u cannot launch in the boost with a FWD car.

Do what werks fer u and Ill do what werks fer me!

Im not bragging Im stating my opinion and showing u that I have had the experiance My friends and I have all helped each other with are cars and we all consider are selves knowledgable about certain things but unless you have been there and done that then I do not consider you credible. I dont know u I dont know what u personnlay know about cars and I dont like to argue about cars but I know what I have worked on driven , ridden in and seen at the track.

I wish are website was still up, but It got hacked u could have seen pics of all of our cars.

My buddies drive a 92 NSX, 93 twin turbo RX7, 96 skyline GTR R33 V-SPEC, Neon RT w/SRT4 Motor swap ( its a neon but its a fast neon), and an SRT4

It sucks that are site is down because I really think u would have enjoyed posting on it!

if you really want to compare friend's cars, that's fine. I'm good friends with a married couple that drive a pair of Lotus Elises. one of them is an autocross car, the other one is boosted. I also have multiple friends with NSXs, RX-7s, STis, EVOs, Vipers, Ferraris, Porsches...oh, and I talk to a guy who owns the quickest/fastest IRS car in the US...it's just a Viper that runs 8's.

you've turned this and the other thread into complete crap.

And these are my close friends that I see every day not just some guys I see at the track and have said hi too a couple times. and Im not comparing friends cars I was simply stating that my friends and I have a website with our cars and because its down I found it to be good to tell u what we may have posted on it.

U really need to GROW UP

there is a maturity issue here and Im done arguing with someone who obviosly is not on the same intellectuall level I am.

Ive turned it into complete crap!

Its just a 4cyl DSM that runs 7s

shepracing.com

you had no part in building that car man. nice try though.

intelectual? you're using terms such as "hard hitting" refering to turbos. turbos don't hit hard, they spool up. some spool faster, some spool slower. you have no idea what you're talking about.

your car is NA and u have never owned a forced induction car so STOP running your mouth about things u dont know.

IGNORENCE

I know plenty about forced induction and how to spell "ignorance".

you're running your mouth about me...not knowing anything? hey, that's fine. everyone here knows I know my crap. think what you want, I'll still pull on you.:thumbsup:

del slow

good one. haven't heard that one before!!

84.5mm B20 block, LS crank and rods, ARP rod bolts, Wiseco 11.5:1 pistons, B16 head, Crower valve train, Crower 402 cams, Unorthodox cam gears, ACT 6-puck clutch, RC 440cc injectors, Hondata S200, custom 4-1 header, very custom 2.5" exhaust, intake, GS-R oil pump, and other random parts I'm forgetting about.

Archived