UPDATE ON KILL LIST AND OWNED LIST

q18prelude

Wow. Because KNOWING how to drive stick means that you CAN drive. See they are two completley different things. Anyways, just put it this way, stop trying to argue, everyone makes you look like a tool.

Anything you want to try and argue back about let me know, I'll be happy to prove you wrong once again.

my turn.

BITCHED.

and btw, chirping 4th gear doesnt make you a good driver. big friggin deal. all you need is a good clutch for that.

i used to be able to spin all the way through 3rd, and chirp 4th. but you dont see me bragging about it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's your confirmation. I could only chrip 3rd on stock, almost bald tires, and that was with a header, intake, and full exhaust, and test pipe. My current setup, with good Bridgestone Potenzas only chirps second if I shift fast and hard. No way can I chirp third with good tires. Chirping 4th only means you have really crappy tires to me.

Or had the clutch in and kept your foot on the gas holding to 8K then popping the clutch might do it.:-"

nah, i used to be able to chirp 3rd. n thats when i had my 17's. not all the time though. (with stock b16, just intake and catback).

Yeah, my Bridgestone Potenza's are extremely sticky for an all weather performance tire. I can drop the clutch at about 5500 and it just squeels and takes off. My other tires would sit and burn if I did that. I can get a third gear scratch with these tires every now and then, but I have to seriously drive the crap out of my car to do so.

b16a3 del sol, dont try to sound badass. i could pull four of my spark plugs out and still beat you, seriously. you want to have the fastest car on the site go to an online junkyard forum. im with B16vtec just because i dont know you as much and i dont like you. i could personally care less whos car is faster.

QUOTE(blackdelsol @ Jan 25 2006, 06:48 PM)

damn b16, you beat me to it. and solless, he'd have a hard time keeping up with you on the track with no car. and if he did have a del sol VTEC, he probably couldn't drive it well enough to hit 15's anyway. he'd still be at the line talking crap so much he didn't see the light turn green.

Okay actually i was trying not to talk shyt to anybody today but you just pushed my button... Actually if you look at one of my posts in a different threads I've only owned stick shifts... and the car i learned how to drive on was a old school GSR 5 speed (in case you dont know B17A1) i know how to drive, I've had the Sol chirp going into 4th... I'm tired of people accusing me of not being able to do shyt, you dont friggin know meeh, so who is the idiot? you're the one jumping to conclusions, so really i think you look like the idiots here... people who jump to conclusions that dont know the truth before they open their mouth always look like friggin retarded idiots... until you know me, dont jump to conclusions about me...

1.) I didn't know you knew what I looked like.

2.) i don't care if you drove a stick shift while you were still sucking on your moms tit (age 13 I guess), just because you have owned cars (questionable) that had manual transmissions that doesn't automatically mean you can drive them well.

3.) you do talk a lot of crap so you'll have to explain why that post "pushed your buttons" I'm just stating the obvious.

4.)even with bad tires chirping 4th in a del Sol n/a w/ bolt ons= not possible

even with no tires ide be suprised if he spun 4th. oooh whoopdy fkin doo you drove a standard your whole life, do you know what that means to me? crap i think it gave me gas. if you were at my house ide fart on your nose. thats how much i care, and im sure anyone can agree. and if they agree with me, you know you suck.

I don't race, my car is stock, it's not even worth it with my 100 whp, i'll wait till I swap in the b16a....but for now I just assume i'll get owned by most everything, so I don't even bother

I don't race, my car is stock, it's not even worth it with my 100 whp, i'll wait till I swap in the b16a....but for now I just assume i'll get owned by most everything, so I don't even bother

good idea.

Funny thing is, there are still many people that you could beat. A lot of people here in Virginia Beach think that they have a lot done, and still get rocked by SOHC honda's with bolt ons. There are many respectable cars here, but they drive them like p*ssies.

so what if its only 100hp what kind of a racing spirit is that?..? its the taking part that counts, i never turn down a challenge regardless of what car im in and going against. if ya give me a fiat panda and race me with a enzo i'll still give it a shot!

update on my kill list a vauxhall vectra donno which no badges on it.

I just got beat by a truck in my winter car. I'll race anybody though. just for fun. win/lose just means you know what your car can do. I raced a gst eclipse. I knew I would loose, I just wanted to see by how much.

so what if its only 100hp what kind of a racing spirit is that?..? its the taking part that counts, i never turn down a challenge regardless of what car im in and going against. if ya give me a fiat panda and race me with a enzo i'll still give it a shot!

update on my kill list a vauxhall vectra donno which no badges on it.

haha, thats why Timmy and America hate importers so much. because of ridiculous things like that.

That's why I hate importers so much, cause of things like that. My dad had a supercharged mustang cobra pull up next to his S2000 and want to run. My dad (who would normally do it) said no thanks, knowing he would get creamed hard. I think the guy had more respect for my dad for flat out admitting that he didn't stand a chance. Seriously badass stang too.

That's why I hate importers so much, cause of things like that. My dad had a supercharged mustang cobra pull up next to his S2000 and want to run. My dad (who would normally do it) said no thanks, knowing he would get creamed hard. I think the guy had more respect for my dad for flat out admitting that he didn't stand a chance. Seriously badass stang too.

I agree!! I've beat a few cars, and I'm sure I could have beat some more, but I also know when I'll get my @ss handed to me, and I don't find it worth beating my car for that. I pound on it for fun, and when I need to.Anyways, I don't need to let some guy driving a Mustang GT think his balls just doubled in size because he just beat a car with quarter the power, IMO!

I raced someone! a mexican guy in a civic pulled up next to me in a hand-painted(with a brush) yellow car with blue lightning bolts goin up the sides, cheap plastic spinner rims, and a big ass wing...I thought I'd embarass him even more than he already had, so I raced from about 35 to 110 and kicked his ass! About 10 car lenghts. I've decided to retire my teggy from the racing business after this victory...still lookin for a GSX or GST with low miles, not an easy find

Archived