UPDATE ON KILL LIST AND OWNED LIST

q18prelude

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not a damn car. :laugh:

its a road worthy car its got everything ya need headlight mirrors etc.

!!!!!!how do you post like pics and link it keeps coming up with error!!!!!!

if ya still don't believe me check out the web site, or read some magazines or go to a honda track day,

an i try my hardest not to bs about honda's ty http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...

Good one. Yeah, it is slow. But if you want to be technical, so is your car. Your del sol is stock. A b16 is not fast, so don't try and say it is. Just stop before you make yourself look like an idiot.

And your right, my face is funny. How old are you ... you present yourself like you are 10 .

Good one. Yeah, it is slow. But if you want to be technical, so is your car. Your del sol is stock. A b16 is not fast, so don't try and say it is. Just stop before you make yourself look like an idiot.

And your right, my face is funny. How old are you ... you present yourself like you are 10 .

One good thing right here the B16 will dust your slow car anyday even on 3 cylinders so how do you call my car slow also? if your car is already slower than mines then how in the hell is mine slow? compared to you its a supercar... sorry until you get your new motor you can call nobody slow, if you cant run under the 17 second quarter mile times you cant call anyone slow... so just shut up until you are running faster than a 17... and i'm making myself look like an idiot? i think you are making yourself look about stupid as fukk thinking a B16 is slow when your car is 5-6 seconds slower than the B16...

Do you have any idea what you are talking about ?

Dude put it this way, B16's are slow. Bolt ons + B16 does not make you fast. Yes, I have a D15b7 right now, so what ? 17 second quarter miles ? I could definitely run under 17. Not only that, but your car "on three cylinders" would not beat me. Hate to turn this thread into this vs. that, but your car is slow no matter how you look at it. 5-6 seconds faster than me ? No, sorry. Take it to a drag strip, yeah you'll beat me, take it on a track with actual turning and cornering, I'll roll you. Guarantee it. Come to an auto-x event and run me. This is what I'm talking about. You make yourself sound like an ass. Oh and yeah, you think your car is a super car ? You have 160 hp.

Do you have any idea what you are talking about ?

Dude put it this way, B16's are slow. Bolt ons + B16 does not make you fast. Yes, I have a D15b7 right now, so what ? 17 second quarter miles ? I could definitely run under 17. Not only that, but your car "on three cylinders" would not beat me. Hate to turn this thread into this vs. that, but your car is slow no matter how you look at it. 5-6 seconds faster than me ? No, sorry. Take it to a drag strip, yeah you'll beat me, take it on a track with actual turning and cornering, I'll roll you. Guarantee it. Come to an auto-x event and run me. This is what I'm talking about. You make yourself sound like an ass. Oh and yeah, you think your car is a super car ? You have 160 hp.

hahaha :laugh:

damn b16, you beat me to it. and solless, he'd have a hard time keeping up with you on the track with no car. and if he did have a del sol VTEC, he probably couldn't drive it well enough to hit 15's anyway. he'd still be at the line talking crap so much he didn't see the light turn green.

damn b16, you beat me to it. and solless, he'd have a hard time keeping up with you on the track with no car. and if he did have a del sol VTEC, he probably couldn't drive it well enough to hit 15's anyway. he'd still be at the line talking crap so much he didn't see the light turn green.

Okay actually i was trying not to talk shyt to anybody today but you just pushed my button... Actually if you look at one of my posts in a different threads I've only owned stick shifts... and the car i learned how to drive on was a old school GSR 5 speed (in case you dont know B17A1) i know how to drive, I've had the Sol chirp going into 4th... I'm tired of people accusing me of not being able to do shyt, you dont friggin know meeh, so who is the idiot? you're the one jumping to conclusions, so really i think you look like the idiots here... people who jump to conclusions that dont know the truth before they open their mouth always look like friggin retarded idiots... until you know me, dont jump to conclusions about me...

Okay, so your the one saying how your del sol is so fast when you don't even own a del sol......but we're the ones that look like idiots. Yeah, you just made yourself look smarter with that one.

yes i have made myself look dumb sometimes but now there are people acting like they know me and saying that i dont know how to drive? where in the hell did they get that shyt from? obviously they dont know me. I've known how to drive a stick shift since i was 13 and i dont think that i have gotten any worse seeing that i have a 5 speed GMC extended size truck, that i drive on the weekends...so to whoever said i cant drive i think you might want to contract that statement...-_-

Wow. Because KNOWING how to drive stick means that you CAN drive. See they are two completley different things. Anyways, just put it this way, stop trying to argue, everyone makes you look like a tool.

Anything you want to try and argue back about let me know, I'll be happy to prove you wrong once again.

Archived