night DRAG!

ademan

Second, a prelude has less than 200whp stock. So if the lude is beating it, you don't have that power. And if you do, you can't drive. The difference in weight is not THAT significant.

i do not speak about stock...

look, we dont have DYNO (thx.. now i know :) ), but we can count the time exactly.

best results i remember:

this prelude - 14,8 (model: E-BB4, weight: 1270)

this mark_2 - 15,33 (model: JZX105, weight: 1480)

subaru forester s/tb - 230HP - (about 17)

usual mark_2 - (about 17 also)

according to the info about weight i gave - THE DIFFERENCE IN WEIGHT is VERY significant (IMHO)!!!!

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. 200lbs is a lot and would be a lot more than a tenth off his track time. 200lbs would make a big difference in handling, acceleration, and braking which would make for a lot better times on the track.

Oh, and he's talking about KG so it's probably more like a 300lb difference.

Uh oh. Not this again.

Anyway, there is some type of formula that can help you to figure out the ball park of your 1320 time.

I know that a 300whp car weighing in at 1000 lbs runs a 10.00 flat (with a good driver). That is an estimate, don't start flaming.

well with carbon fiber taking the 100 lbs will usually take about .1seconds or .2 seconds off your track time.

what the fawk dude.. i get yelled at like a piece of crap every time im on here.

Well, it's because instead of accepting the fact that you were wrong, you insist on saying "you were bored". Or when your post just says one word. You used to hate on me for that, and now you are doing it. You just get so worked up, and never accept when you are wrong. I really don't care, but people are probably just annoyed. They are just playing with you, calm down.

errrgh..

becuase i dont feel like posting all these stupid threads anymore.. just trying to liven up the forum..

its getting boring no one is ever talking about tech stuff or anything useful..

and all these noobs dont know crap about anything at all. they know how to put on a cool shift knob and some rims and say the are mad jdm and racer dudes but they ask where the engine code is and how to install a short shifter.

shut up dude if you knew two craps your car wouldnt be such a crap box. anyways, you are being insulted by some random people on the internet, why would you care anyways.

and by the way, you say noobs with rims and shift knob, whats ur car got. oh yea, rims and a shift knob. i wouldnt call anyone here a noob, not only would there cars give you a run for your money, but you know i would too.

to get back to the normal posts, i would probably lose a tenth off my times if i got a fiberglass hood compared to the steel, and small crap like that. anyways quit bitching people are just messin with you, people like me.

thats not what i have.

just dug into the head this winter.. i'll post pics when i get done probably after new years.

cam gear, port and polished, shaved, cam..

all this crap will be done and i will most likely get another 15whp after im done.

I'm guilty of highway racing at like 2am but then again I know everyone is guilty at one point or another. Hell the first time I actually raced was 3 years ago against TurboLancer on a dead end road with a little crew of Salt Lake City import racers. But times have changed and I may even have a kid pretty soon and I've had friends back home on the east coast almost die from street racing. I guess what i'm saying is you can never be too safe, but everyone here is grown/or thinks they are atleast so you're gonna do what you want, just don't be stupid....and when/IF you do fawk up, you know you to blame....yourself. Me personally stick to the tracks if possible.:thumbsup:

You have to admit it isw fun thow.:devil:

yeah, until your best friend dies bc him and his friend were f*cking around one night.

if someone pulls up next to me, i dont even bother anymore. maybe ill step on it a little just to embarrass them but im done with street racing.

rip CMB.

Archived